It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
4 miscarriages

i have had 4 miscarriages. still devastated. cant cope. my boyfriends got 2 children to his ex. struggle to be round them :-( can anyone talk to me or share there pain with me. hugs to anyone whos lost a child.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #2
(female)

oregonbound HB User
Re: 4 miscarriages

I'm so sorry for your losses.

I've had 4 miscarriages before 5 weeks in the last year my husband and I have been trying to conceive. Before this, I had another early loss 2 years ago and I had 2 other miscarriages at 7 and 8 weeks.

I still think about them everyday. It's always hard to "deal" with everything that comes with miscarriage. I can say, that with time, it gets easier to cope, but you'll never forget - and you'll never forget how much it hurts now.

Last edited by oregonbound; 01-11-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
(female)

msteryn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingforever View Post
i have had 4 miscarriages. still devastated. cant cope. my boyfriends got 2 children to his ex. struggle to be round them :-( can anyone talk to me or share there pain with me. hugs to anyone whos lost a child.
No need to cry forever. I've lost four myself. One at 11 weeks, another at 7 weeks, and the third and fourth at 16 weeks. I carried the fourth one day longer than the third and miscarried on Dec 19th, 2010. You will survive this!

What's your story? Were you given any diagnoses or reasons for your losses?

Last edited by msteryn; 01-12-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

so so sorry to hear of both your losses aswell. hugs to you both. it is extremely painful. coping real bad especially round my boyfriends 2 kids i get bit jealous that he has his kids and mine are not here with me but i am still nice to everyone as its no ones fault. when i miscarried i went to the hospital and they told me what was happening and they sent me home no tests nothing i was really mad when i got home because i thought arent they supposed to check me out but they did nothing and i am serious on all 4 pregnancys so i never knew why i had the miscarriages.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
(female)

Tulsi HB User

Hey, dont worry.. try and take a break where you dont see your Bfs kids. I know its more disheartening to see others kids especially when you have just lost yours. and I am sure your bf will also understand. go to your mums house or any friends house for a week or so to feel better or take a vacation. get involved in some hobby.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
(female)

msteryn HB User

One thing that helps me is remembering that I did not have a problem getting pregnant, as so many women do. I believe conceiving will be just as easy next time and there are many things that I can do differently next time that may increase my chances of maintaining pregnancy. I know how frustrating it is not having a diagnosis. Don't let the physicians lack of knowledge worry you to much, just search for another. Many physicians are arrogant and believe that when they can't determine that there is a problem, that a true problem must not exist or that it's just psychological. I kept complaining of pain once and the doctor told me "I know you want me to tell you that's something's wrong, but there is isn't." I told her "I don't need you to tell me that anything is wrong. I told YOU that something is wrong. I just need you to figure it out." I eventually found another doctor who was able to help.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

doctors can be useless. mine is aswell. like i say though the hospital/and doctors didnt check me out which i thought was strange. its a horrible experience and i must say therapy is going great had my 2nd visit yesterday (wednesday) and it was good to pour my heart out i feel that its my time and my space where no one is in the way and where i can tell my true feelings , its great. someone mentioned 'hobbies' and a break away i agree with you there i have every intention of moving on from all this although i'll never forget but need to find ways of coping. coming to healthboards and speaking to people in same position as me (miscarriage(s) ) is a comfort aswell so feel like not alone. and my therapy is going good too. my therapist said shes changing it from 1 visit per week to 2 a week as she feels i need alot of help in not only dealing with my past miscarriages but other problems in my life aswell.

19th january 2008 , 1st baby passed away
1st june 2008 , 2nd baby passed away
5th december 2008 3rd baby passed away
13th may 2010 4th baby passed away. this was a extremely hard day as it was also my birthday

Old 03-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #8
(female)

emeraldjaeyde HB User

Hi first and foremost I am sorry for your losses. I have had 3 miscarriages with the 1st 2 being back 2 back then I did have my son. During that time drs found a lrg fibroid and after my son's birth it was removed. Im thnkn thngs will go a lot smoother considering it was gone and drs say there is nothing wrong with me so just last year I find out Im pregnant again and was very excited thinking I can now have my daughter and my boyfriend was actually happy. A few days b4 Christmas b4 I ever made my 1st drs appt. I started bleeding and it was tht same familiar thng I wantd 2 stay positive but of course it was true. This1 really hurt me and now I wnt 2 try again but my mom doesn't thnk its a good idea which adds 2 the hurt Im crying all the time and feeling like I've done smthn wrng n my life & tht Im bein punished and no1 seems 2 understand or care. My questions 2 u r do drs say anythn is goin on w/ur reproduction or blood & r u trying 2 close?

Old 03-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #9
(female)

emeraldjaeyde HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by msteryn View Post
No need to cry forever. I've lost four myself. One at 11 weeks, another at 7 weeks, and the third and fourth at 16 weeks. I carried the fourth one day longer than the third and miscarried on Dec 19th, 2010. You will survive this!

What's your story? Were you given any diagnoses or reasons for your losses?
Oh no so sorry. I miscarried on Dec 20th, 2010 I was about 10wks my other 2 happened a 6wks no matter how early or late it hurts but I thnk u fall more in love the longer ur pregnant jus 4 it 2 be taken away.

Closed Thread