It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
(female)

STILLSTANDIN HB User
Tired of crying

My tubes have been tied 11 this Feb 1st.I had a cycle in Dec,and about 2weeks ago i kinda felt pregnant but i'm thnking my tubes are tied and at age 41,surly not:-(
On the 8th i started my cycle but a week b4 i was cramping.I have been depressed about the thght of being pregnant.I had some light,some heavy bleeding,and usually at the end i have clumps of bllod,but i had noticed as i used the restroom,i saw bites and pieces of blood.I have had a little back pain,and a couple of yrs ago i had fibroid tumors,so could this be the reason?
I have never had my mom explain things growing up,i just had to read and research.I am not sure about menapause either.
I did read fibroid tumors/sis ca make u feel ur pregnant.
Any helporadvice is well appreciated.I am going to the dr today also,i'm just really scared that the test will be positive,itook 2 response test and they were negative also!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: Tired of crying

i noticed nobody replied to you so far. i dont really have any advice but i just want to send you (((hugs))) and to let you know you was listened to. sorry i can't advise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #3
(female)

STILLSTANDIN HB User

Thanks for the reply.I went to the dr and he seemed to think it was a real bad bladder infection.I go back on Thursdayto get rechecked.I still think i am pregnant,maybe ectopic,seeing that my tubes are tied,and as i was reading it could be in the cervix,abdomnal,and one other place i can't remember.
I read up on it alot,but i plan on going to The Womans Clinic,and maybe a ultrasound will show if in fact i am pregnant or perhaps a fibroid tumor,which i have had before but it went away.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

i hope you are pregnant if that is your dream. also they say eptopic pregnancys are extremely painful and can be deadly so you might not be having that , if your in alot of pain go to your hospital.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #5
(female)

STILLSTANDIN HB User

Thanks for your response.Well however i do not want to be pregnant.I will be this yr,i have a 21 yr old and a 1 yr old,and i also have a fatal lung disease,so with my tubes being tied i never imagined that it wld be possible for that to happen or me be the 1 in a million.
To really ease my mind,i am going to The Womans Clinic because it has reallly put a emotional strain on me.This summer i wanted to have a hysterectomy anyways because of the heavy bleeding and pain.
From what i have bee reading on here,some miscarriages take awhile or like me got negative responses.I also had been taking the colon cleanser/purifiers and winged myself off of soda,so i am wondering if maybe that has something to do wit it.
Thanks again,i will keep a update on this ,esp for woman that have their tubes tied&what to expect

Old 01-18-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
(female)

STILLSTANDIN HB User

Just wanted to say THANKS to al that contacted me here on the site.Even if ou didn't know what to say ,ur encouragement went a long way.You never know if you will be in the same situation that i was in..Well went to dr. had a vaginally ultrasound,it showed my small uterous was swollen a bit,and a sis on my ovaries,which cause some of the pain(abdomen) with the UTI..so while waiting on the bloodtest results to see if i had a ecoptic pregnancy,the ultrasound nurse said that if the egg got in my tube the ultrasound wldn't show,so as i waited,the dr came and i wasn't pregnantHe said with the UTI,my age,looks like hormonal changes&my body doesn't seem to know what it want right now,so with heavy flows each month he put me on medroxypr ac 10mg.I ststed that i wanted a hysterectomny later on,but he said that with blue cross blue shield you have to go through different steps o get it done b4 they wld pay..so i go back in 3 months,have to update u all

Closed Thread