It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
(female)

trixatonic HB User
Question Not quite my normal

For the past couple of weeks I have been experiencing a few pregnancy symptoms... tender breasts, slight nausea. I held off taking a pregnancy test until closer to my expected period. On the evening of January 14 I came home to realize I had begun to spot. I wasn't expecting my period until around the 18th. The next day (15th) I was bleeding a little more, felt very tired and bloated. Typically the first official day of my period is the worst and is the only day I will feel any cramping/discomfort so I didn't think much of it. However, for the next two days I remained feeling the same. I feel incredibly swollen and sore. I also have been constipated since the day the bleeding started which I have never experienced before with my period. I still feel swollen and I am continuing to bleed BUT while I am bleeding it appears to be considerably less than my normal period. I haven't seen any tissue passed but this "period" is definitely not typical for me. I have never had cramping for longer than two days. I haven't been able to move from the bed without feeling exhausted and sore shortly after.

I'm wondering if this sounds like it could possibly be miscarriage or...? I'm embarrassed to visit my doctor because I don't know that if it is a miscarriage it is that serious? My husband have been trying to get pregnant so I also don't really know if I want to hear it is a miscarriage but I'm also kind of crazy and I like to know why things are not quite normal. Blah, I'm just being a lunatic now... anyways! Any help you guys could provide would be the best, sorry I'm such a mess

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread