It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
(female)

emeraldjaeyde HB User
Will I ever have another baby?

I have had 3 miscarriages. My 1st 2 were losses @ 6wks and they were kind of back 2 back. A dr tld me that would happen if we weren't careful. They were Dec 2006 and then Apr 2007 then at the end of 2007 I got pregnant and stayed successfully even with a large fibroid on my uterus and gave birth to my son. So jus last year we tried again and thinking my son was healthy the fibroids are gone no dr can say there is anything wrong we all get excited and thats doubled to find out that my sister is expecting as well. She has a scare but turns out she's healthy as well as baby (she is due July 2011) which was also my due month as well as several other women I know and don't know. A wk or so later I begin to bleed and no this familiar feeling and after success with my son this deals a great blow and it seems that every pregnant woman is due in July and I feel punished like I am the only woman that was denied a baby in tht month. I've cried no1 around me really understands. I want to try again since I'm healthy according 2 drs but my mom think tht its not a good idea. I love my son but will I be able to give him a sibling?

Closed Thread