It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
(female)

artemisa HB User
Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage

Hallo everybody. I am trying to get pregnant, but I am not sure if this is the right time. I had a miscarriage 3 months ago (i was 16 weeks) and went through DC procedure. Naw I have had 3 cycles but not rregular like before mc. I have my cycle 5 days bleeding, then 2 day no bleeding at all, and the 8th day i contnue bleed. It has been like this for three cycles after DC. Is this safe to get pregnant with this irregular bleedin? Are there riks? Please help me with your advice bcs I was terrified from the miscarriage and I dont want to risk again. Pleas help..... Hugs

Old 03-20-2011, 10:03 AM   #2
(female)

msteryn HB User
Re: Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage

Have you returned to your doctor regarding this ongoing bleeding? If not, I would and request an ultrasound. If so, what does the doctor believe is causing the continued bleeding? Has your doc. tested your beta HCG levels to determine if they have returned to a normal reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisa View Post
Hallo everybody. I am trying to get pregnant, but I am not sure if this is the right time. I had a miscarriage 3 months ago (i was 16 weeks) and went through DC procedure. Naw I have had 3 cycles but not rregular like before mc. I have my cycle 5 days bleeding, then 2 day no bleeding at all, and the 8th day i contnue bleed. It has been like this for three cycles after DC. Is this safe to get pregnant with this irregular bleedin? Are there riks? Please help me with your advice bcs I was terrified from the miscarriage and I dont want to risk again. Pleas help..... Hugs

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
(female)

nungfaw07 HB User
Re: Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage

I'm sorry for your loss. I would definitely go back to the doctor to get examined. I know you want to try again for a baby but maybe going on birth control for a couple months wouldn't be a horrible idea. The birth control will at least regulate your cycle... Best of luck!

Closed Thread