It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
(female)

Barbs12 HB User
Miscarriage and fibroids

I was pregnant 10 weeks had a miscarriage, my doctor found out I have fibroids, he said that is not a concern but I heard otherwise, i'm worried now, I am also 40. I would like to hear about other people who conceived with fibroids, thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
(female)

KREgirl09 HB UserKREgirl09 HB User
Re: Miscarriage and fibroids

First off, I would like to say I'm sorry for your loss. I know several people who have uterine fibroids that went on to have healthy, full-term pregnancies. My significant others' Mom had really bad uterine fibroids and had trouble getting pregnant. Well, she did and went on the have my S.O. who was 10 lbs. My aunt also had fibroids and had two successful pregnancies. You can definitly concieve and have a healthy pregnancy! Remember, even healthy women have miscarriages, sometimes it's just a mishap of mother nature. Best of luck to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
(female)

Barbs12 HB User

Thank you for your input, makes me feel much better :-)

Old 08-17-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
(female)

andreava HB User

Hello Barb, I am so sorry. I am just going through a miscarriage. A week before I found out I was pregnant, I was diagnosed with two huge fibroids (the larger one is 6 cms long). However, the uterus grows and expands with the pregnancy and the fibroids are flexible and move out of the way. That is what I read since I was also really concerned about how my fibroids would affect my baby. Unfortunately, I did lose the baby but I don't think the fibroids were the reason; I thought of several reasons and I did research on each of them and it seems the reason was possible genetic abnormality. It is very, very hard to deal with the loss...

Closed Thread