It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
(female)

Puddin53 HB User
Unhappy Possible Molar Pregnancy after 2 miscarriages

I am 26 years old and have: endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, tilted uterus, history of pre-invasive cervical cancer and a blood clotting disorder. I have had 2 miscarriages already. I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks ago. I had a sonogram today that revealed the pregnancy is not viable and they suspect a molar pregnancy by what they saw on the sonogram. They also said that it looks like I may have a double uterus. I was sent for blood work today and will have another round on Friday to test the hcg levels and confirm if it's a molar pregnancy. Depending on what they find, my doctor wants to do another sonogram next week and then decide when to do a d&c. I am devastated and feel like there is absolutely no hope for a normal pregnancy in my future. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has been through anything similar and might have some words of wisdom for me. Also, I began to run a low grade fever tonight (around 100.3) and am wondering if I need to contact my doctor or if this is just another symptom of a molar pregnancy. Thanks for any insight.

Closed Thread