It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2011, 07:48 AM   #1
(female)

deztinsmom521 HB User
Can I Get Pregnant Too Soon After Still Birth?

On may 19th at about 19 weeks and 2 days my waterbroke mid-intercourse...when i got to the hospital my son's heart was still beating but all of the amniotic fluid was gone and i was already 1.5 centimeters dilated. The doctors told me i was going to lose my son. The next morning they did an ultrasound and my son's heartbeat was gone... my fiancee said he knew he was gone because he visited him in his sleep the night before... I delivered my son stillborn on may 21st 2:19am and named him Deztin-Zuriel Preston Melse <3....we were devasted but we are thinking about trying again...i heard wait 3 cycles...we've also had unprotected sex since losing my son....and i think i might be preggo again...is it too soon???...will i lose this baby too???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage artemisa Miscarriage & Still Birth 2 04-04-2011 07:24 PM
pregnant too soon after miscarriage sailormom Miscarriage & Still Birth 1 06-26-2010 12:53 AM
Could I still be pregnant or does the light bleeding/spotting mean miscarriage? beige138 Miscarriage & Still Birth 4 06-09-2009 08:42 PM
Getting pregnant after late miscarriage Marsey1973 Miscarriage & Still Birth 3 06-25-2008 09:49 PM
Am I still pregnant or did I miscarry? lm2973 Miscarriage & Still Birth 0 05-09-2008 07:17 AM

Tags
getting pregnant, miscarriage, stillbirth, too early