It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
(female)

marsht2 HB User
Missed Miscarriage

I am just trying to find some in hope from others that have been through what me and my husband are going through now. I was diagnosed 5 months ago with PCOS and was put on medicine to help with it we also were put on clomid to help try to get pregnant , the first round failed, so we decided to try one more time, this time it worked me and my husband were blessed to know we were expecting a little one, 6 weeks 4 days we went in for ultrasound and the heart beat was strong, then at 7 weeks 5 days the heartbeat in the next ultrasound was going great, wed of this past week , i am a nurse and at work was having muscle pain in my leg and i got home and laid on the couch , something told me i needed to go to the er. Me and my husband went and that is when they discovered in the ultrasound showed no cardiac activities and i was 9weeks 4 days. we were devastated i went to my ob on Friday to confirm this and i am scheduled for a d&c Tuesday ... im scared ill never get pregnant again and if i do will it happen to me again. I followed all my prenatal procedures and my folic acid and i did all i could right. I understand that missed miscarriages 65% of miscarriages are chromosomal ...im still in shock and i think its the worst hurt emotionally i have had. i just wondered is there anyone out there that has been through this and went on and did ok with their next pregnancy , and where you paranoid with ever little thing that happened like small cramp some bleeding , or anything.

The following user gives a hug of support to marsht2:
Annabelle22 (07-24-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread