It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
(male)

Mtlguy HB User
Unhappy 1st Misscarriage today

My wife and I started ivf back in early may
And we were fortunate enough to have get a poetics result with two embyro transfers. When the time came to have the blood test my wife's hcg was only 54 which the nurse said was low but still a positive.

This number increased to roughly 600 after another 10 days and St our next ultra sound we were able to see the embyro.

At 6 weeks we had another ultra sound and could see the heart flashing on the monitor. My wife started to have spottings and then within a few days she started to have more bleeding.we went back for an ultrasound and could still the embyro which was 6w 5 days and this to
E the doctor could see a clot just under the embyro.
We were very concerned but the doctor said you might bleed for the next Few days but losing the baby could be a 50/50

That day when we returned home my wife had major major cramping and bleeding and passed a few clots one the size of a marshmellow and one that resembled a piece of liver. The next 3 days was agony for my wife with bleeding bright red when wiping and cramping on and off.

We were able to get some pain killers from our doctor to help relive some if the pain, but today in our scheduled ultra sound the baby was no where to be found. We had a feeling especially my wife had lost all her pregnancy symptoms. We are very sadden but we know this is how it was meant to be and that we trust in god as he is thd master planner and has s plan for everything. We will not give up and try again.

For all of you husbands be strong for your wife and remember not to give up

The following user gives a hug of support to Mtlguy:
slenderella (07-25-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mtlguy For This Useful Post:
slenderella (07-25-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread