It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
(female)

Lovingod HB User
confused could this be a miscarriage???

I Usually take the pill but last weds night I got severe nausea, dizzy headedness, tiredness, fatigue. I figured it was just an off day but as of monday I still have it and now I get sick from smells, also I have shortness of breath which I had with my daughter when I was pregnant thats actually how i found out i was. well it is now wed again and I took a pee test but it was neg but my period isnt due till next week. well now i have started having some bleeding its doesnt have tissue just some light colored blood, and i know stopping the pill can cause this i stopped taking it saturday, but I have been on the same pill for two years and have stopped on other numerous occasions due to running out and having to see the doctor before they give me a new prescription, and I have never had any inbetween bleeding or spotting and my period will always just resume as normal. Ive never had any cramping with my period but now I have a slight stomach cramp and a cramp in my lower right side, not severe but a noticeable uncomfortable feeling. Im not exactly sure what is going on do you think this could be a miscarriage or implantation bleeding or a virus like my doctor said........

Thursday: Well today my bleeding got very heavy heavier than any of my normal periods and i lost all the other symptoms like the nausea but still have the stomach crampings and now i have medium to large tissue passing too ??? which i am usually a very light not even noticeable period person with no cramps no heavy blood or anything like that

Last edited by Lovingod; 08-11-2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: add to it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

dee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB User
Cool Re: confused could this be a miscarriage???

Yes, it sounds like break thru bleeding. But if you don't have a real period take another pregnancy test. Keep an eye on your pain on your side. It could possible be a tubular pregnancy. But I doubt it. My girlfriend had one and she was screaming in pain. You might have a virus as your dr said but who knows. You take care of yourself and get better

Old 08-11-2011, 01:11 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: confused could this be a miscarriage???

Hello lovin',

Welcome to the HealthBoards, we are happy that you are here and will hopefully put our heads together and offer you our help and support. When it comes to womens health issues, I have been there done that!

I have had both an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarraige...lucky me!

If it is ectopic it will hurt like you never hurt before...You will know...It may be building up to that, I felt like I was in labor, with waves of pain.You will really know.

If it is a miscarriage there will be tissue which should be brought to the hospital, and bleeding in my case. The doctor who said it was a complete miscarriage, but it really wasn't the ectopic, which finally ruptures and came close to killing me. It even left me with a heart attack on the operating table. Oh, it sounds worse than it is, honestly..
This is not to scare you, I promise, just to emphasize the importance of keeping close tabs on it. By the time I went to the ER, the feeling was just like labor pains, coming and going every few minutes. My pain was exactly where my right tube was, and I ended up both losing my r. ovary and ended up with severe endometriosis 10 years later.

I am hoping for the virus, for your sake, as the possibilities are not good. Whatever you do, keep a close eye on it, and even logging in the pain and whatever events you feel are related. This could be very helpful tp the dr. later on. YOu may think you will never forget this stuff, when actually you forget a minute later.

Keep in touch and we will be here to support you.

Last edited by writeleft; 08-11-2011 at 01:36 AM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
dee088 (08-11-2011), Lovingod (08-11-2011)
Closed Thread