It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User
Miscarriage or never pregnant?

I'm posting this to try to get some answers.I'm really confused right now.
My period was over a week late,so I took a pregnancy test.It was positive,so I took two more just to be sure.They were both also positive and different brands.Judging by my conception date,it would have made me 5 weeks pregnant.

Sunday I noticed some spotting that was light and didn't think anything of it.
It continued most of this week.Today I started having really heavy,bright red blood that was mucus like and had some clots.I didn't really have much pain but did have some mild cramps.
Tonight I took another pregnancy test,and now it says negative! I don't know what to think.If I did just have a miscarriage,how could my pregnancy hormone levels already be down enough to give a negative test??
Is it possible 3 tests were wrong and I was never pregnant at all?
Or is it more likely that I had a miscarriage,even though it was rather mild?

I have an appointment for Saturday at the doctors to figure out what is going on,but I'm just trying to wrap my head around it all.
I definitely had pregnancy symptoms too: Hair and nails growing faster,nausea,fatigue,emotional,big boobs and tummy did seem bigger too.
I was also peeing a lot.

It wasn't a planned pregnancy,so I guess I will be relieved if I'm not.But I'm also a little sad too.I didn't even have enough time to go to a doctor yet or think about it much.

Any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread