It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
(female)

snowflake122110 HB User
My baby Sky is gone...

I found out I was pregnant on December 11th, 2011... That was the best day of my life... I couldn't have been more happier and neither could my boyfriend. We were so happy that we were going to have a baby. We had everything planned out too. I thought that everything was going to be ok. Until December 30th came.

On December 30th, 2011 I started to bleed... I instantly became scared... all the possibilities filled my head and I didn't know what to do. My mother-in-law said that bleeding in early pregnancy was perfectly normal and I tried to believe her.. I was just so scared... Then on December 31st, 2011 the bleeding got worse... And I made the decision to go to the hospital to make sure my baby was ok...

At 11:48PM December 31st, 2011 I arrived at the hospital. I was so scared while I was sitting in the waiting room... I remember it all vividly.. and I doubt I'll ever forget it. While in the waiting room they had a TV and it was showing the annual New Years party thing they always do in New York... I remember watching that and praying that my baby would be ok. Thats all I wanted... Was for the baby to be ok.. At 11:55PM they called me back and got me all set up in my little room... Room 9. I was so scared... I did nothing but pray while I waited to get my blood done and for the results to come back.. It was 2 in the morning when they got my results back... They said I was pregnant for sure and in about an hour they will come get me for my ultra sound. at 3 in the morning they finally took me back to get my ultra sound. That was when I seen my baby for the first time. I was So happy! But before I could stay happy the doctor tells me that she didn't see the heartbeat... And I was 6 weeks 1 day. Then I got scared again. The doctor said I was threatened miscarriage and that I needed to come back in 2 days to see if my hcg levels are increasing as they should. But I had hope because I seen my little baby.

Later on that day... January 1st, 2012 I started to bleed more heavily... And I was very worried... Then at 3 in the After noon I had some Severe cramping and I went to the bathroom and I passed this Large piece of tissue that was just a little smaller than the size of my palm.. I instantly knew what it was... Because it looked like a sac... I knew that that piece of tissue I passed was my baby. I instantly became hysterical.. All I did for 3 hours was cry... and when I had stopped crying I was trying to go to bed... the Cramps were so bad... I remember everything so clear... I prayed So much within those 3 days...

Today... January 2nd, 2012.. I went to the doctor becuase of the large piece of tissue that I had passed yesterday.. I wanted to make sure the baby was ok... They asked me a few questions and then they got me ready for the ultra sound... when they started... immediately they noticed that there was no baby... and I was heartbroken... My worst nightmare had come true.. I lost my baby. and I had just seen it the day before... I cried sooo much....

Because we did not know the sex of the baby me and my boyfriend decided that we wanted to name the baby "Sky." We chose Sky because in order to get to heaven you have to travel the sky. Naming the baby has seemed to calm me down and helped a little bit with accept that I lost the baby.

Sky B. I Will Always Love You... And You Will Always Be In my Heart.

Rest In Peace.. January 1st, 2012.

Love Mommy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
(female)

Mom2EmPie HB User
Re: My baby Sky is gone...

Snowflake,

I'm so sorry. I cried when I read this...this is almost word for word what happened to me but when I was in the emergency room and had my ultrasound I saw my baby's heart beat. That was the absolute worst part is seeing my baby had a heart beat and loosing it the next day. I really thought everything was going to be okay. I lost my baby on Dec 4th, 2011 at 8 weeks. It has been 5 weeks today and I still have my moments and cry. I am very unpatiently waiting for my period to come, but nothing yet. I am so ready to try again. Such an empty feeling to be pregnant and so suddenly not be. I thought coming on here and hearing other people's stories would be helpful so I didnt feel so alone. Even though my husband is amazing and has been through this whole thing, no one understands unless it has happened to you. No matter what age the baby it's devestating. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get pregnant again soon.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:00 AM   #3
(female)

Rainy14 HB User
Re: My baby Sky is gone...

So sorry to hear you both miscarried Absolute tragedy. I am miscarrying at the moment, I was just over 6 weeks pregnant and spent most of Sunday in the hospital with possible ectopic. I had an internal ultra sound but no sac or yolk and a cyst on my right ovary. Pregnancy tests were still coming back positive but my protestogen levels are low which are indicative of a failed pregnancy. I feel flat, empty and sad today. I am having another blood test tomorrow but I know that whatever beginnings to life were happening in my womb are no longer there. Stay strong and one day, I am sure we will all experience the absolute joy of a full term pregnancy x

Reply Reply