It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
(female)

Judith108 HB User
Question Plea$e help me... is this a miscarriage?

I last got my period In November..i was supposed to get my period on December 10th.. I was late and thought I was pregnant up until 2 days ago. I started light bleeding for about 2 hours right after that I started bleeding very heavily.today is the third day and the heavy bleeding is still here on top of all the blood cots that keep coming down.i also have a bad stomach ache and allover back pain. Could this b a miscarriage?

Old 01-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #2
(female)

idreamofsilence HB User
Re: Plea$e help me... is this a miscarriage?

You should contact your physician. They may be able to tell you. There is a possibility you may have miscarried. This happened to me. I had last gotten my period in June, missed it in July, found out a week after my period was supposed to come that I was pregnant then in August I miscarried. I woke up feeling like I was supposed to get my period, got it and realized I was miscarrying. I went to the hospital because I had pain all over and large clots coming out. I always suggest to other women I have spoken to about this to go see the doctor. Sometimes if you do miscarry and don't finish expelling they may have to help you out in case of an infection. Hope this helps. =(

The Following User Says Thank You to idreamofsilence For This Useful Post:
Judith108 (01-24-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
(female)

Judith108 HB User
Arrow Re: Plea$e help me... is this a miscarriage?

safe to say I had all symptoms of a miscarraige..i haven't been able to go to the doc yet due to my work hours being so hectic...i should go though...

Reply Reply