It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
(female)

raindroptears HB User
Missing my angel baby...

I had a miscarriage just over 6 years ago at age 18. I was completely alone and did not have anyone to turn to then, and still feel that way now. At times I feel like there is such a hole inside me and it will not ever go away. I miss him so much. At times I will just want to curl up and cry. I'm scared about this upcoming spring. Last year between school and mother's day I spent two days in the hospital after a suicide attempt. I know that it is not the answer, I do not want to kill myself. It was just reacting out of emotions. There are times though that I want to feel the pain, and times I want to shove it aside. It feels like it will never get any better.
It took me a few years to tell my parents, my mom has had two miscarriages so I thought she would understand. Whenever I try to talk about it with her she just brushes me off saying it has been a few years and I should just forget about "it" and move on. She has never even asked about his name...it makes me feel so alone.

I just want the pain to go away and for my heart to stop aching...

The following user gives a hug of support to raindroptears:
Phoenix (02-17-2012)
Old 02-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Missing my angel baby...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindroptears View Post
I just want the pain to go away and for my heart to stop aching...
Hello raindroptears,

Know that you can come here to vent,seek advice and get the support that you need at this point in time.

I can't say that I know exactly how you're feeling but know that all pain is relative and I for one can sympathetically appreciate your situation.

Know that you are not alone and the fact that you have expressed this online is to be admired.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
(female)

TAfterLoss HB User
Re: Missing my angel baby...

I sympathize with you. I miscarried in Oct a baby boy. I was 20 weeks. We found out his heart stopped the day meant to find out his gender. I was induced that day and delivered the next morning. We buried him the day after delivery. We named him Bayley. Would you like to share your babys name? Im sorry u feel alone in this. I do too no matter who tries to help. Truth is nobodys feels love or paun lile a mother for her child. Im sorry for your loss.

Reply Reply