It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
(female)

sweetiepie11279 HB User
not sure if im having a miscarriage please help

hello im a mother of 3 ... in between my first and second i had an etopic pregnancy... i just found out on friday that i was pregnant when i went in to get an iud they did the test before luckly and it said yes very light i could barely see the line so they took blood the hcg came back a 22 so tuesday they took blood again and that one came back 33 so on thursday they took more blood and it came back 36 .... but also when i went in on friday to get iud i was bleeding i started the night before it wasnt really heavy but i thought it was a normal period it was more then spotting it lasted from thursday night till friday night then the rest of the weekend it was spotting on and off ... now here it is friday they tell me my number this morning and say i cant get back in till wed for an ultrasound and to see the dr im worried and have no answers i know my number should of been alot higher then that they say double in between and it didnt someone if u have any answers please help i hate the sitting and waiting game i just stress not knowing thanks anyone that can help me with answers as to what can be going on :0)

Last edited by sweetiepie11279; 03-02-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
(female)

stepj HB User
Re: not sure if im having a miscarriage please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiepie11279 View Post
hello im a mother of 3 ... in between my first and second i had an etopic pregnancy... i just found out on friday that i was pregnant when i went in to get an iud they did the test before luckly and it said yes very light i could barely see the line so they took blood the hcg came back a 22 so tuesday they took blood again and that one came back 33 so on thursday they took more blood and it came back 36 .... but also when i went in on friday to get iud i was bleeding i started the night before it wasnt really heavy but i thought it was a normal period it was more then spotting it lasted from thursday night till friday night then the rest of the weekend it was spotting on and off ... now here it is friday they tell me my number this morning and say i cant get back in till wed for an ultrasound and to see the dr im worried and have no answers i know my number should of been alot higher then that they say double in between and it didnt someone if u have any answers please help i hate the sitting and waiting game i just stress not knowing thanks anyone that can help me with answers as to what can be going on :0)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
(female)

stepj HB User

what ever happened Iam experiencing something similar. I went to the dr. Friday hcg level was only 17 went to the er or sat it was 24. Spoke with dr. office today I can't get in until Thursday. But I started spotting and cramping Friday thats what sent me to the er. I'am curious to know what happened with yu. I hope you are ok.

Old 07-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
(female)

missbb1220 HB User

I just lost my pregnancy at 7 weeks.... I didn't have what the Dr's would call normal symptoms. I didn't cramp . I would go to the ER if you are worried...

Old 07-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
(female)

jujumcm HB Userjujumcm HB User

Hi ive had 3 mc's over the years. ive also had 2 healthy pregnancies. at this early stage it could just be implantation bleeding. google it. its very common. it happened me both pregnancies and it was very scary considering my history. if the bleeding has stopped you are probably ok. but if the spotting continues get yourself to ER and they'll prob do an early fetal ultrasound. also it was a good sign that your hcg levels are rising. they'd fall if the pregnancy ended.
only noticing the original post is from feb. hope this helps the op

The following user gives a hug of support to jujumcm:
nevaeh1226 (07-28-2012)
Reply Reply