It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
(female)

nysoares HB User
Was i pregnant and had a miscarriage? help please im very confused...?

I had been on the pill since December and not going to lie i did forget to take a pill here and there and i only started to take the last box 11 days after i stopped taking it instead of 7...
Since February my breasts had been super sore all the time i wouldnt even let my boyfriend touch them, i gained weight and i seemed always hungry and was feeling shaky sometimes even when i would spend the day eating.
4 weeks ago i experienced severe lower back pain on one side it hurt so much for over 7 hours that i could even move and i was feeling very hot, after i fell asleep i woke up with no pain at all but then 2 days later i had the same pain on the other side but so much stronger that spread to the other side and abdominals too and lasted for over 12 hours, i couldnt even sleep and every time i would indeed fall asleep i would wake up still in pain but feeling nauseous too...
I didnt know if i was pregnant or not even though i had the symptoms i was having my periods, way lighter than normal but still... I started to feel weak and dizzy so last week i stopped taking the pill at the beggining of the second week and 4 days later i started to bleed heavy and these huge black blood clots mixed with bright blood started to show up on my pad... at first i thought i was having my period even though it only starts 5 days after i stop taking the pill till i saw the first clot it was twice the size of a quarter and quite high... If i remember last time i stopped taking the pill in the beginning i only had my period 2 weeks after since i have long cycles and weeks ago all my symptoms like sore breasts and being hungry disappear. At first i even thought the back pain was kidney stones but im a very healthy person and i only had pain those both times it was only when i saw the blood clots and the fact that i lost weight super fast in the last weeks and my appetite decreased alot that i started to wonder if i was pregnant and had a miscarriage... what do you think?

I had been on the same pill before (diane35) and didnt have this symptoms except i would feel nauseous after every 7days break and it didnt happen this time... and I only started having sex on mid January and my last 2 periods were sorta light brown and had some light pink spotting...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Was i pregnant and had a miscarriage? help please im very confused...?

Hi I suppose an ultrasound from a gynecologist might help determine this. I had a friend who had several periods during her pregnancy in the beginning but carried her baby to full term. Peace

Reply Reply