HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Miscarriage & Still Birth (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/miscarriage-still-birth/)
-   -   did i have a miscarriage? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/miscarriage-still-birth/936245-did-i-have-miscarriage.html)

misskisses 01-22-2013 02:19 AM

did i have a miscarriage?

Sorry for my spelling right off the bat!!!.......
I'm 22 years old. My periods come and go. I usually get about 9 to 15 periods a year. Usually they are normal not to heavy not to light. They are lighter when I get my period twice in a month. And heavyer when I miss my period for a month or 2. I get the bad pains where I don't think I'm going to be able to get out of bed some months weather my period is light or heavy or normal. Other months I can run and play and do whatever without pain again weather my period is light or heavy or normal. Usually I bleep like a ketchup red regular color blood. But this month everything is different. My periods usually last from 3 to 8 days depending on my flow. But I have had my period since december 27th 2012 it is now january 22nd 2013 and I'm still bleeding? (The question mark is because I don't know if I am or not as dumb as that sounds). I went almost 2 days without seeing any blood on my tampon so I didn't use any tampons or pads for almost a day. When I got home from grocery shopping a week ago I put my grocerys away and used the bathroom (only pee) I noticed my underwear and pants were covered in red ketchup color blood. I noticed blood clots in my underwear as well. When I go pee or poo there is no blood. When I wipe there is no blood. well since that accident I have been using a tampon still and I was changing it every 4 hours and there is a brown mucusy blood clot on the tampon so I figured it was from not changing it for 4 hours so that's why it was brown well I'm now changing it every hour or less and its still brown and mucusy. I went to the bathroom yesterday and didn't put a tampon in and again my underwear were full or red blood and red blood clots again. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years and have been trying to get preg for over a year now. With no luck. My older sister has (I forget what its called) but she's not going to be able to have kids. My boyfriend already has 2 kids (don't get me wrong I love his sons very much - I love them as if they were my own children but I would love to have at least one child of my own)............ but anyways long story short (sorry didn't mean to go on with my life) did I have a miscarriage? Is there something wrong with me and that's why we haven't been able to get preg? Is there anything I can do to higher my chances of getting preg? And with the bleeding and brown mucusy problem I've been having should I go see a doctor?. Any advice is greatly appercated

And again I'm sorry for my spelling or grammer errors!!!!

AND THANK YOU JUST FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!

mmisty 01-22-2013 08:59 PM

Re: did i have a miscarriage?

Hi Miss, I had a misscarriage once and passed red & brown clots for about 2-3 days. Bled for about 1 week. Hard to say if you miscarried or what is wrong with you. I think the best thing for you would be to see an OB/GYN doctor.