It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mononucleosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
(male)

college kid 101 HB User
Am i immune?

My girlfriend got mono and its very bad and i know for a fact ive been exposed to it a bagilion times... I had a monospot once when my allergies in the fall were going crazy and it was negative. Is there a way i could have been exposed years ago and not be affected by her now but not show up positive even??? I don't understand...

Old 02-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User
Re: Am i immune?

It can take up to sixty days to incubate in you. Some people are immune, some have had early exposure and have the abtibodies. What I will say is emeralds coconut oil capsules are useful, if you cant swallow you can get the paste. It has monolauric acid naturallt in it and it helps kill the virus and works very well on sore throats. Dont spend your time worryin anout rather sleep well, go to the gym, take a multivitamin and keep yourself in good health. Onlt about twenty percent get really bad cases and they heal within a month as well. If you do not have tonsils it wont be as bad cause the tonsil get in it and thats where the mess comes in. Most pople get bad cold, sore throat, a little pus in the throat and tonsils and heal within a week. It is the twenty percent that scares you. So, just because she got a bad case DOES NOT mean you would. She will be contagious for up to a year now. You can read up on it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread