It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mononucleosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
(male)

paddytony HB User
Glandular Fever (mono) and anxiety.

Hello,

I'd be interested to know if anyone else here has suffered from bad anxiety stemming from glandular fever.

I tested positive for late stage glandular fever last May after having being ill for about two months prior. Although I feel better physically and have much more energy now I cannot shake the anxiety.

Sometimes it get's so bad...I can't explain...I't just the worst feeling in the world.

I be grateful to hear from anyone who has experience similar symptoms.

Many thanks

Old 03-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
(female)

traci6224 HB User
Re: Glandular Fever (mono) and anxiety.

I got diagnose with mono (apparently reoccurring) a little over 2 weeks ago, I've developed hand trimmers(it feels like an anxiety attach, but with no anxiety (if that makes any sence) tonight severe nausea, followed by pain on my left side under rib cage. And about 2 days ago noticed these pin sized red dots appeared randomly on my arms. Sorry for hijacking ur post, but was hoping maby u have some answers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

SOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddytony View Post
Hello,

I'd be interested to know if anyone else here has suffered from bad anxiety stemming from glandular fever.

I tested positive for late stage glandular fever last May after having being ill for about two months prior. Although I feel better physically and have much more energy now I cannot shake the anxiety.

Sometimes it get's so bad...I can't explain...I't just the worst feeling in the world.

I be grateful to hear from anyone who has experience similar symptoms.

Many thanks
That's so interesting. I was diagnosed with mono almost a year ago. The past few weeks I have been having severe anxiety. Not sure what the cause is but your post sure makes me wonder!

Old 03-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

SOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by traci6224 View Post
I got diagnose with mono (apparently reoccurring) a little over 2 weeks ago, I've developed hand trimmers(it feels like an anxiety attach, but with no anxiety (if that makes any sence) tonight severe nausea, followed by pain on my left side under rib cage. And about 2 days ago noticed these pin sized red dots appeared randomly on my arms. Sorry for hijacking ur post, but was hoping maby u have some answers
I don't have any information, but hopefully someone else will chime in with some insight.

Old 03-30-2013, 06:47 AM   #5
(female)

traci6224 HB User

Shortly after I posted, I started Haveing a heavy chest and what felt like cramps. So went back to the Dr. He didn't think the the previous symptoms had anything to do w/the mono. He said I had acid erosion in my isophigus. And that's where the pain and nausea stemmed from. It's slowly went away with the other symptoms. The piped blood vessels are still here the only thing he said about them, was he thought they were possibly from taking so much ibuprophen. I still get weak from time to time. And still have exodus every once in a while but it has all greatly improved. But I'm Haveing problems sleeping. I've read alot of posts and think there is still a lot they don't know about mono and long teem effects. I hope all of your symptoms have gotten better with time

Closed Thread