Just diagnosed two days ago w/mononucleosis. It's been a long road, doc says I shouldn't still be having these fevers after 5 weeks. Sending me to an infectious disease specialist. WHAT ELSE COULD BE WRONG?!!! Before they detected it I wrote my symptoms here on the board, pls. look at them and tell me if any thing links... I'm thinking myocarditis. It brings fever and my sister is wearing a defibulator as she has cardiomyopathy diag. '99 w/five year to live.. She is still alive and well.
Just also diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency my number is 9!low grade fever of unknown origin for one month straight.
nonresponsive to antibiotics
ok blood CBC panel
CT scan on neck and chest: nothing wrong
Doctor says it's not bacterial
* 1 mo. fever of unknown origin goes up and down during the day and get up
* I feel terrible and have no energy, and completely thrashed and fatigued
* for 6 months I woke up with swollen fingers that took 4 hours to go away
then that subsided and I started to get tingly in the arms lasting about a
min. but no reason why
* had arthritis like symptoms in my hips, shoulders, knees... that subsided
* fluish symptoms along w/this fever like achiness, low back pain.
* funny feeling in my spine like it was really weak
* for one month I had long bone pain, but mostly I had tendon pain in L calf,
then my shoulders. Radiating pain that shot up my elbow to my shoulder
* the calf pain comes when I walk just a little. 2 months ago
* soft tissue pain then started along with this fever in my neck area but ct
scan found nothing. Mind you my blood tests were all fine.
* sometimes I feel pain in the soft tissues of the back of throat, but it lasts
about an hour and then I'll feel pain like under my tongue, along gum line.
CT scan of from my eyes down showed nothing...
* aches and pains... some worse then others...
* sudden feeling of weakness and feeling a slight bit out of breath comes
once in a while.
STD tests all normal even HIV.
Rheumy said I do not have RA
also I do not have Lupus!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ELSE IS THERE?
Here is what I had on the boards re: symptoms before my diag. can we put two and two together?