It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2004, 01:29 AM   #1
(female)

Jacquie23 HB User
Tiresome

Quote:
I often get the warm feeling, it really does feel as if a cup of coffee is resting on my thigh. Also there are times I would swear that something is touching my fingers, something light, but nothing is there. Also I get stabbing pains in my shins. Does anyone ever get itching? Sometimes my chest, bottoms of my feet, legs and arms will itch like crazy and yet the skin appears to be perfectly normal. No rash, dry skin or anyhting that would cause such itching and when I scratch it only intensifies the itching.
So donít scratch *grin* lol Iím just kidding Iím saying that wile I scratch, I know what you mean I am VERY itchy but It could be another condition, I donít know, does it happen in the same place? I have two spots that are driving me crazy because I canít stop itching them and if I donít itch them I get sour achy feeling.

your name Tiresome, I think that you are always very tired? Is that right? That is what is bugging me LOTS, I am not DX with MS, and I have no clue what is wrong with me if anything. I am having SO much trouble getting out of bed that it takes me 3 alarms to get out of bed, and that donít work sometimes. Sometimes I donít remember the alarms even going off. But when I do wake up I lye there awake mentally but my body is so over walmed it just wants to sleep. And that scares me, its almost like my body is giving up. And I feel this need to FIGHT it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2004, 01:44 PM   #2
(female)

tiresome HB User
Re: Tiresome

"Tiresome" is partly being tired all the time but also from being so tired of feeling this way. Since monday I have been expierencing dizziness and awfull leg pain. I woke this morning to a new pain that shoots from the bottom of my heel up to my knee. As for the itching, thankfully it is not constant and worsens when trying to sleep at night. It starts in the same places but spreads if I scratch.
When my symptoms get bad during the day I will lay down for a nap. It is a weird sleep though, I feel like I am awake (I can think) but I can't move my body, so I struggle within my mind, trying to coax myself out of it. When I finally do, for the first 10 to 20 minutes all my symptoms stike at once(dizziness, blurred vision, extreme weakness, cognitive problems), I find it to be very disconcerting.
I am just trying to hang on until my doctor appointment on Dec. 15th. I am hoping that this doctor will be able to make a diagnoses, although I know that he will order more test and I will have to wait for those appointments too. I just keep praying that he will be able to help me.
Thank you for writing, I hope you improve!!!!!.

Old 11-28-2004, 01:04 AM   #3
(female)

Jacquie23 HB User
Re: Tiresome

OH MY GOD, that is exactly what I was trying to explane, god its bad eh, and no one has a clue whats wrong with us eh. my doctor is saying its stress, I asked her to test me for Lyme desease, but she just said "you don't have Lyme desease." lol I bet a million that when we are finally Dxed, we will both have different conditions.

Closed Thread