It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2004, 12:51 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User
symptoms varying day to day?

hi all, do symptoms vary day to day with ms? say one day your shoulders ache, one day they are fine? back pain one day, one day not? thanks, april xx

Old 12-13-2004, 02:46 PM   #2

Dessell HB User
Re: symptoms varying day to day?

Hi April,
I can't say for everyone,but my pain is always in the same areas,altho some days it is worse than other days.It is also that way with vision,its the same eye blurry,some days blurrier.I get electric shocks up my back and out my jaw,its always in the same spots,I just don't have them daily,I will get them for like a week at a time,then they may stop for a day or two.Hope you get some answers,
Dessell

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2004, 02:58 PM   #3
(female)

MichelleRose HB User

HI, APRIL MY PAIN IS USUALLY IN THE SAME PLACES ALSO, JUST NOT AS BAD ONE DAY AS IT MAY BE ANOTHER. NOW I HAVE HAD NEW SYMPTOMS, LIKE THE DRUNK FEELING WHEN I FIRST GET UP, BUT THE PAIN IS USUALLY IN THE SAME PLACES, LEFT LEG, RIGHT ARM. HOPE THIS HELPS!

Old 12-13-2004, 03:10 PM   #4
Inactive

Jewel2 HB User

Hi April,
My daughter's pain lingers in each area for several days or weeks at a time. Some never go away. Occasionally some of her nerve pain will only last 2-3 days. Rarely does she have a pain for just one day.

But she has more advanced MS. Perhaps in the early stages it lingers for shorter periods of time.

I've seen you over at the RSD board, too. I really feel badly for you, living with so much pain and no definite diagnosis. Hang in there and don't give up looking for the cause of all of this stuff.

Best wishes,
Julie

Old 12-14-2004, 09:26 PM   #5
Veteran

baddoey HB User

my ms symptoms come and go . .I haven't started on any medication yet - starting in Jan. .on the new drug just approved. . fingers crossed. My smptoms are tingles and burning, combined with some eye weirdness (just a little blurry in my right eye). . I start out the day fine, and then by mid-afternoon they come on. Been having them for about 4 months. .my doctor says if they stay for 6 they probably aren't ever going to go away. . . everyday I wake up and hope that I will feel normal for the whole day.. .

hope you all are feeling well and "normal" today

Old 12-15-2004, 12:41 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User

i wish that too! i was in pain last night. having touble with shooting pains! sharp pains in legs. any one get this? i think ive got used to this pain, forgot what it is like to be pain free, xx

Closed Thread