It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2004, 02:06 PM   #1

lyn25 HB User
?????

Hi,
Ive posted here before. I just want everyones honest opinions. I know none of you are doctors but id like to know if my story relates to anyone. Im 25 years old and for the last 2 years ive been having strange symptoms. It began with a general unwell feeling, joints sore, exhuastion, feeling sick to the stomach. Then it progressed to imbalance, "trampoline walk" . I now have muscle twitches, burning in toes, numbness in fingers, hands and arms upon awakening, grogginess when awakening, brain fog, etc, list is endless. Ive had a head mri which was clear, bloodwork which was fine, I saw a neuroligist who only asked me questions and diagnosed me with anxiety. Oh yes.. all my symptoms are anxiety. Just cos i dont pee myself and have blurred vision i dont have MS. The tingling in my body is anxiety, and so is the numbness lol aye ok we believe that. I had reflexology done the other night and straight away she told me i had an imbalance in my neck and throat, i feel thats where all my probs are. The only time i get relief is when i have a few glasses of wine, i take it this is due to the nerve trasmitters being blocked, i was a fit healthy woman until a few years ago, and even when i was working hard i noticed neusea and exteme tiredness at the end of the day. I just dont get this, and im not going near any doctor again as they all just brush me off. Any advice greatly appreciated. Lyn xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread