It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2005, 04:37 PM   #1
(female)

Mom2Adam&Katie HB User
For those with Medco Prescription Drug Insurance

Hi everyone!

I was researching my insurance company's website for prescription drug coverage, and was delighted to find they offer FREE services for certain "speciality medications" (Rebif, Avonex, Betaseron, and Copaxone are all covered).

They offer support from their pharmacists and nurses, and will call to check on you and remind you when you are in need of refills. They will coordinate any home visits that are required. They can send up to a 90-day supply through the mail with free expedited shipping.

If you don't use Medco, check with your Prescription Drug company! Hopefully, they offer something like this for you too. I HTH someone

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Possible Urine Neg for prescription will I be dismissed? njfibromom Pain Management 32 09-21-2009 09:19 AM
Husband with low T...help me support him please Cosy123 Men's Health 82 08-19-2008 08:15 PM
Experienced Sleep Disorders/Joint Problems with Blood Pressure Meds bethsheba Sleep Disorders 0 02-26-2007 12:55 PM
Prescription Discount Cards? jade112 Health Insurance Issues 5 01-15-2006 03:17 PM
Going crazy - can't cope with boyfriends adderall Jolia ADD / ADHD 2 09-22-2005 07:29 AM