It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 04:51 AM   #1
(female)

tess62 HB User
ms? dont just read this please reply

ms? dont just read this please respond

Hi
Wonder if you can help?
I have been having typical type ms symptoms for some time .Had a Neuro appointment a couple of weeks ago he did physical tests and said he thought it was imflammation of the CNS. I asked if MS was a possibility and he said it was a possible diagnosis and if it was based upon my syptoms the outlook no so bad. He has arranged test MRI EP EMG etc.
On the forms he put demylienation excuse spelling. I still have a couple of weeks before all tests are done and i am getting worried. If he said it was possible and it was etc then does he think it is?
He didnt say he didnt think it was...
I know this is stupid going on getting like this but waiting limboland is torture

Last edited by tess62; 01-10-2005 at 04:59 AM.

Old 01-10-2005, 09:40 AM   #2
(female)

thnkpos HB User
Re: ms?

hi, sorry to hear u'r situation, im learning that untill u see the neuro for treatment and are dx, and all tests complete and decide what is best treatment for you, the waiting game of ms is on............. i too am waiting to see a neuro..... dr, said i have ms, due to symptoms years ago, mri and late last yr and the year before, numbness in my hand (knock on wood.mild) and now i have the lhermittes sign (shock down u'r back when u bed u'r head forward)...... i couldnt get a neuro appt till feb 1st, and now they call to reschedule to a later date........... i too can not take the wait........ im trying eveything in my power to keep my mind busy......... is it working? (somedays), (sometimes)
hang in there, u'r not alone......................

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread