It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 09:13 AM   #1

polishkittycat HB User
Nose

Ok, I feel silly writing this but since I woke up this am my nose feels weird. I mean it kinda like hurts, like burns and feels as if its I just want to take a knife and cut it off. I am not sure if this is related to anything but has anyone ever had this?? Maybe its the dry air or something, maybe I am crazy, maybe I am really freaking tired of something else coming up daily that is bothersome, hurtful, annoying to the point where I want to cry, go to sleep, wake up and have someone tell me that it was a tornado and I clicked my heels 3 times to find out it was a dream........................

WHY DOES MY FREAKING NOSE FEEL LIKE ITS VIBRATING/BURNING OFF????

Shannon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2005, 04:48 PM   #2

Dessell HB User
Re: Nose

Hi Shannon,
Sorry to hear your frustration.I still have new things happening also,but never had my nose hurt or burn.The top of my right foot has been on fire last couple days,hopefully someone who has your prob will reply ,hopefully too it is the dry heat.I use nasal spray sometimes to help with the dryness.Wish you well,Dessell

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread