It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2005, 04:26 AM   #1
(female)

midlsister HB User
Sister Coming Home To Die

Hi I Just Found Out That My Sister Is Coming Home To Die. She Has Ms ( Full Blown ! Totally Progressive & Aggressive) It Is Now In Her Lungs . She Has About Three Mos Left. It Is Frightnting I Was Diagnosed About A Year 1/2 Ago. But I Am At The Other End Of The Spectrum I Havnt Had Any Episodes For A Long Time.(not That I Even Knew What The Problem Was Back Then) Going Over My Records And What My Lesions Look Like Dr Says I Have Had It For More Than A Year.

My Younger Sister Has Mg. She Has Three Children. Sometimes I Think About Whats Going To Happen To Them . Are They Genetically Pre Disposed. I Know It Is Not Hereditary And Can Run In The Family.

Thanks For Listening

Middle Sister

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2005, 08:49 AM   #2
Veteran

baddoey HB User
Re: Sister Coming Home To Die

you are in my thoughts and I will say a prayer for you.

I'm so sorry that you and your family have to go through this terrible time.

take care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2005, 09:41 AM   #3
Veteran

whatamess@35 HB User

I am so very sorry to hear of this bad news~
Please keep coming back here for support~{{{{{{{{{bighug}}}}}}}}}]

Old 01-12-2005, 12:16 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User

ah so sorry, thats awful xx

Old 01-12-2005, 12:51 PM   #5

Dessell HB User

Hello,
You are in a tough situation,so sorry to hear about your sister.I can't begin to know how you must feel,only I know what its like to lose a brother who suffered for years from heart failure.We were close friends and it was so hard to see him die,but the other hand I was relieved to see him out of pain.I pray your sister does'nt suffer and take care of yourself,Wish you well,Dessell

Old 01-12-2005, 03:35 PM   #6

trufaith777 HB User

god bless you and i pray for your strength during this time!
Antoinette

Old 01-12-2005, 08:18 PM   #7
Inactive

Jewel2 HB User

Like all of the others, I'm very sad to hear of your sister's failing health and I wish you strength and peace during this difficult time.

It is very unusual for MS to be so aggressive and even more so to cause somebody to die. Please don't worry about this happening to other family members or yourself.

I hope you continue to come here for support - you will definitely get it!

Many blessings,
Julie

Old 01-12-2005, 11:53 PM   #8
(female)

midlsister HB User

I thank you all for your kind and supportive thoughts. I do not know what else to say. I find myself avoiding any thoughts sometimes of the things to come for my sister . I see it breaking my parents hearts. They are racked with guilt and dispair. Parents shouldn't see there children pass before them . What do you do what do you say? My heart is breaking . Not for me , I have been well compared too... My sisters there children. Oh God if youve ever listened to prayers like mine i really hope your listening now.

midlsister

Last edited by midlsister; 01-12-2005 at 11:56 PM.

Old 01-13-2005, 03:01 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

sunshine149 HB User

My mother had a cousin with MS that died of emphazema... but she didn't smoke... my mom doesn't have all the details. i was wondering if your sister received an MS induced emphazema diagnosis??

Old 01-13-2005, 11:34 PM   #10
(female)

midlsister HB User

Dear Sunshine It I Shard To Say. My Sister Has Stayed Away From Home For Twenty Years And Wont Speak Of The Subject With Some Members Of The Family But Thats A Good Observation I Will Make Sure To Inquire

Mdlsister

Closed Thread