It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2005, 05:43 PM   #1
(male)

tuloud54 HB Usertuloud54 HB Usertuloud54 HB Usertuloud54 HB Usertuloud54 HB Usertuloud54 HB User
Question This isn't happening to me!

Hey folks! You know the old saying,"nothing happens until it happens to you". I just turned 50, looking forward to the future and now my left foot has dropped. Walking around like an 85yr old man.

I see a neurologist on friday but from the symptoms I've had,but didn't think about till now, there is going to be an ms finding.

Had severe back pain for years,2 neck surgeries 10 years ago and thought I was overcoming the pain by being healthy. Oh well, guess I'll wait for the final exam but my heart goes out to anyone suffering anything.
Not sure what to do now but I really do appreciate reading all your messages. Thanks. I'll pray for you all. Peace!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2005, 09:14 PM   #2
(female)

thnkpos HB User
Re: This isn't happening to me!

Best of luck to you, keep us posted.............
chin up........

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread