It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2005, 11:50 PM   #1

llcoolbeans1 HB User
Brain MRI scheduled for Tuesday

I guess this is the big week for me. My MRI(only of the brain) is (2/1)and my first neurologist appointment is Friday(2/4). I am so worried what the MRI will uncover. But also anxious to finally get a diagnosis. In the back of my mind I can't help but worry that I have a brain tumor instead of MS. Tonight my head has been falling asleep a lot. That freaks me out! I wish I could blame that on my sinus infection, but that would be too easy!

My legs don't fall asleep as often as they used to. Seems to be mostly at night now when I first lie down in bed. I am still getting weird vibrations and muscle twitches that come and go very quickly all over my body.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2005, 12:54 AM   #2
(female)

thnkpos HB User
Re: Brain MRI scheduled for Tuesday

good luck to you, is the brain with contrast? i think at some point before an ms dx, most think brain tumor, at least i did....... either brain tumor or ms???? personally i was shooting for ms lol ........the wait is the worst hang in there, on another post it talks about ms and sinus infections, many have them. im one of them........... keep us posted...........

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2005, 03:54 PM   #3

llcoolbeans1 HB User
Re: Brain MRI scheduled for Tuesday

yes the MRI is with and without contrast. Doc got that right atleast...lol! I tried to convince the scheduler I needed brain and spine but she called the doctor to confirm and he said on the brain. I think it would have saved time in the future if they did both now. Actually I had an MRI a month ago for my broken shoulder and joked to my husband that they should just do the whole body while I was there to save future tests. I didn't realize I would be questioning MS just a week after that MRI.

I did read the post about about sinus infections and cold sores. I have suffered cold sores my entire life but this is my first sinus infection...just wont go away.

Closed Thread