It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2005, 07:58 PM   #1
(female)

joanbeth HB User
re;confused

Thankyou Dessel for you post, I seem to be having trouble posting,one minute its on the board next its gone.
Can you tell me whaat your sympts were. Did you have any swelling to legs and arms. Take care.
Jaonbeth.

Last edited by joanbeth; 02-06-2005 at 07:59 PM. Reason: question

Old 02-08-2005, 05:48 AM   #2

Dessell HB User
Re: re;confused

Hi joanbeth,
The first time I remember having symptoms(that sent me to the doc)was in 1995,I woke up with stiff neck and back,,numb L-arm,had slurred speach,dizzy,sensitive skin,any touch hurt,,I thought I had a stroke or heart attack,,tests came out ok until they did what was called a stress test,,alot of wires on my head,,it came back abnormal,,lol,,but I never went back ,was younger then and symptoms were easing up.5 years ago I could'nt get out of bed,,my back and neck was in chronic pain,went to several docs and they told me I had a bad back,I was stressed and had anxiety,then I started having headaches that lasted weeks at a time,,I am writing too much,lol,,to make a long story short,,had 2 mri's that showed up ms plaques on c=spine and L-spine.I have swelling of feet and legs,not sure if its ms related cause I have Spondylosis,(arthritus). and have bone spur growth in spine which I think causes alot of my probs.Lately I been have the daily things like burning,eye jerk and jaw jerk,electric shocks up the spine,I am sure I could think of some more,lol,,what all is going on with you?Sorry if this is long,,I needed to vent a little,Wish you well,Dessell

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2005, 04:42 PM   #3
(female)

joanbeth HB User
Re: re;confused

Thanks dessell for replying, I've gat a lot of sympts, this is rather a lon g post so sorry.My first sympt. was waking with confused head and slurred speech I felt like I was drunk and kept bumping into doors. Went to doctors and said it was high blood pressure. I had this on and off . Then abouut 4 months later I could'nt wave or do little hand movements I tried not to think about it. Then in August 03 I kept trippping and stumbling and falling, I realized I was dragging my foot a bit, so I went to the doctors she sent me to Nuro. I saw the Nuro. in Jan 04 by then I had develope a slight trembling in my right hand when i closed my hand and not a lot of strenth in it, He dx Parkinsons.
But when I saw a program on tv of a man with MS who had tremors, I wondered if I been mis diagnosed, because my tremors are when i do something, also my balance is bad so bad i can hardly walk and almost lost the use of right hand, with the swelling and now pins and needle in hands annd foot and numb ness at nght in hands and now llips tongue and roof of mouth I wondered if it MS. i've just had an MRI scan done and should get resuslts next week. Also i 've haad a nerve test on hands for cuarpal tunnel.
Thaanks for reading Joanbeth.

Closed Thread