It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2005, 08:07 AM   #1
(female)

mish-el HB User
pins and Needles all over

after 4 days of constant pins and needles all over my body i have been to my casualty department where the doctor tested my reactions pupils and balance he said eveything is normal and my blood tests have ruled out any other causes. I have had pain behind my left eye and a visual field test showed as normal.

The doctor said my condition is unlikely to be MS as the sensation is occuring the the whole body at the same time, all my muscles are weak and aching.

does MS only occur in sertain areas of the body or has anybody experienced a tingling sensation all over the body in no particular sequence??????

Old 04-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #2
Inactive

Jewel2 HB User
Re: pins and Needles all over

Hi Mish-el,
My daughter's tingling/parasthesia is usually in specific regions of her body, for example her left leg, or her right hand or the left side of her scalp. Since she is riddled with lesions up and down her spine, it is not unusual for 2 or more areas to be affected at the same time, but I don't think she has ever said that it is all over her whole body at the same time.

I hope you find out what's wrong. Keep a journal of everything and keep searching for the answers.

Take care,
Julie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread