It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2005, 08:28 PM   #1

billiegail HB User
Question Green tea, a pain reliever?

I stay in constant pain and I have never found anything that helps, but I started drinking green tea two weeks ago and for the past 3 days, I have been nearly pain free. That is very unusual for me and wanted to know if any of you drink green tea and did it help with your MS syptoms?
I am not saying that green tea eliminated my pain, I could be in a remission state, but I am hoping and praying that it is the green tea. I'd drink it 24/7 to stop this horrible pain.

God bless
May this day find you forgiving and forgiven.
~BillieGail~

Old 07-11-2005, 03:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

luvtocamp HB Userluvtocamp HB User
Re: Green tea, a pain reliever?

Just curious, what kind of pain were your having. I drink the tension buster and sleepy time which seems to help me relax and sleep better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2005, 09:10 PM   #3

billiegail HB User
Post Re: Green tea, a pain reliever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtocamp
Just curious, what kind of pain were your having. I drink the tension buster and sleepy time which seems to help me relax and sleep better.
I have an all over flu like ache all the time. I mean I have it "literally" 24/7. I get some relief every once in a while, but not for long. The longest period of normalcy has been a week, two years ago.
I am not sure if I am in a remission period or if the tea is helping.
Thanks for your reply.
BillieGail

Closed Thread