It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2005, 07:50 AM   #1
(female)

fancycanelady HB User
thanks

thanks everyone for being so kind

Last edited by fancycanelady; 07-11-2005 at 06:56 PM.

Old 07-11-2005, 08:19 AM   #2
(female)

WOBBLEY HB User
Re: my last thread.., thanks anyway

Hi fancycanelady,
Sorry that you feel know one is interested ... WE ARE! But if we haven't had that problem we hate to say something. I don't know or understand all the different problems that everyone with MS has. So far I have not had problems with my feet or ankles but I would strongly advise you to talk to you Neor. get them to give you some kind of IV meds to shrink the swelling in the brain and start taking one of the CRAB meds so it can start helping your future problems.

Please don't leave us, we need people who have had MS for a long time and we appreciate all your post! I am so sorry for all your pain right now but it is important to take the meds necessary to get and feel better. God bless

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2005, 10:38 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

KelliD HB User

FancyCaneLady - Please don't take offense if no one responds to a particular post. Wobbley is right: if we have not had a similar experience as you, we are reluctant to reply.

I have posted a few times with dental issues related to MS, and got zero response to my last inquiry. But that's okay. I understand when no one can relate to a particular issue (and hope they never do experience any surprises with MS!).

Sometimes it's not even a physical issue with MS that compels us to post..sometimes we are lonely or scared and wonder whether anyone can relate to our emotional experiences.

I hope you'll keep posting. We all need each other.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:46 AM   #4
(female)

fancycanelady HB User

Let me apologize for my "rant"this morning. I had a lousy weekend healthwise and to top it off, had an agrument with my hubby. I thank Wobbley and Kelli for their positive responses. And, Sunshine.., the LAST thing I am is passive/aggressive, but methinks you could use a little "sunshine" in your day! With that in mind, I wish you a very good day, week and month and hope you enjoy excellent health! So smile!

Old 07-11-2005, 11:50 AM   #5
Veteran

baddoey HB User

I'm sorry that we weren't able to help you enough - there are some other boards out there that have a more traffic on them so you might be able to find more answers. sometimes posts do get lost under other posts or, like stated, bc the symptoms of MS vary so much from person to person folks haven't experienced the same thing/symptom that you are going through and just tend to "view" and move on.

Please come back every so often and check in - I have read most of your posts and been encouraged with your journey with MS - and your positive attitude. I hope that whatever route you take (meds or not) you feel better soon.

Wishing you well - take care and keep on kickin!

Old 07-11-2005, 11:58 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User

Fancy, for those of us without a definite dx yet it is particularly true that we (at least I) are hesitant to respond unless I have some sort of first-hand experience. I'm glad you are staying, while I haven't REPLIED to you much, I ALWAYS read your posts. It means a great deal to me to be able to READ posts, even if I have no reply!

I had wanted to ask, just how fancy IS your cane?
lilc

Old 07-11-2005, 12:40 PM   #7
Inactive

Jewel2 HB User

Hi Fancy,
I'm glad you're sticking around. It takes all of us to make this community such a great place.

I, too, don't reply to threads of which I have no knowledge. And since I don't have MS myself, I don't feel I have a lot to contribute at times. I'm up and down in my posting in general. It all depends on how my health is doing and my schedule.

See you around!

Julie

Old 07-11-2005, 12:55 PM   #8
(female)

fancycanelady HB User

Hi Lilc,
Wish you could see my cane! It's rather psychidelic looking with just about every color of the rainblow blended in it. I get lots of comments - all positive!! I used to have just a plain gun metal gray and saw this one in a drugstore one day and just had to have it. Does wonders for ones attitude about having to use it all the time!! I appreciate your comments and promise to not only keep posting, but also reading other posts and offering whatever thoughts I have whenever appropriate. I've read alot of your posts and appreciate what you're going through, and thoroughly enjoy your attitude.

Old 07-11-2005, 04:09 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User

Fancy, I thought of you a couple of weeks ago when I bought a multi-colored (though not psychedelic! wish it was!) fold-up cane. Haven't had to use it yet, but when I do I'll be stylin'!
I check this board all the time, it is where I "un-burden", I hope you know we value you, even on your BAD DAYS!!!

Closed Thread