It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2005, 04:03 PM   #1
(male)

just1primate HB User
Exclamation Strange things....

A strange thing began this week. I went off my blood pressure meds back in April, due to insurance reasons. I was on micardis. Now after a week back on them, I am having dizziness, a very full feeling in the head, and periods of unreality. I am concerned of course, because now the first thoughts that come tom mind are that my lesions are actually tumors and growing. Or, even worse Herpes Encephalitis from the HSV-1 I contracted somewhere along the way. Also have been on a diet, which seems to be a part of the problem as well. Low blood sugar attacks...(which could cause the dizziness, mental confusion, etc.) Or is it all MS related????? Too many problems all at once. I haven't even been dx definatively yet.

Help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2005, 04:36 PM   #2
Inactive

Jewel2 HB User
Re: Strange things....

Hi,
I'm sorry you're having these problems. I think there is too much going on with your health for you to try to figure it out yourself or with our input. The symptoms you describe are concerning. I think you should call your doctor first thing in the morning and try to get an appt.

Try not to let your imagination run wild. I think people in general are prone to assuming the worst and we get worked up when there's no valid reason (at least that's often true for me!). Hopefully there is a simple explanation for what you are experiencing and you'll feel better soon.

Take care,
Julie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #3
(female)

suezee HB User
Re: Strange things....

Hi,

Hope things are better for you by now. I would certainally check in with your doctor. I wish things where better for you the couple of months ago; going off of blood presure pills would worry me.

Hope the side of the high blood presure pills goes away soon. I'll be thinking about you.

suezee

Closed Thread