It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #1
(female)

tiarah HB User
so confused

So, since my MRI said "small white matter changes with demyelination", could this be nothing? I am having all the symptoms of MS but could this really be nothing at all? Does anyone have the problems of their body feeling heavy? When you get up out of the bed does it feel hard to walk but after a few minutes become a little easier? Is this an MS symptom? If I sit on the couch for 5 minutes and get up it's hard to start walking. I don't start to fall but i feel how heavy everything feels and then after walking aruond a bit it starts to feel a bit better. When in bed at night, getting up MULTIPLE times to go to the bathroom, I lean against the wall when walking to the bathroom so that I have some support. I don't feel like I am going to fall but I know I need that support in case I do. Also, I went to my doctor the other day. In June I had a HUGE urinary tract infection. I thought I had another one the other day because after I go to the bathroom I feel so much pressure on my bladder, just like a UTI. THey checked my urine and said it was clean. That went away after one day adn now today it's back again. Does anyone experience something like this? Is this spasms in the bladder or is it just pressure? It just really feels like a UTI. THanks for all the info and I hope that I am not driving everybody crazy with the questions. I just don't have anyone to turn to right now as nobody else can explain things to me but all of you. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2005, 02:26 PM   #2
(female)

Arlene333 HB User
Re: so confused

Hi I am new to this forum but not to Multiple Sclerosis. My kids and I refer to the problem you are having as stalling. It happens occasionally in the grocery store I always grab a cart in the store for support. People look at my kids and I wondering why they are having me push the cart instead of them. (They are grown up) I am mobile but at times insecure.

Closed Thread