It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2005, 04:16 PM   #1
(female)

kimber lee HB User
a little miracle i think?

last night i was looking through my microscope and the light burned out so i got a book light the kind you use wheen you read in bed, and i proceeded to use that as my microscope light, well would you believe when i ;looked through the microscope , then looked away, my eye was all clear and i saw no double vison, i no longer have double vision in my right eye. kimber lee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2005, 04:23 PM   #2
(female)

djpihavems HB User
Re: a little miracle i think?

definitely a little miracle. i am so pleased for you. people whose vision has never been disrupted don't realize how beautiful everything really is. in some ways.... lucky us.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2005, 04:50 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kitkat77 HB User

You mean your vision has gone back to normal? How long did you have the double vision for? This is very interesting!

Old 07-23-2005, 05:33 PM   #4
(female)

beachlover247 HB User

I am so interested in what happened to you!!!!! I've had double vision since June29th and I'm ready to SCREAM!!! How long was your vision messed up??
I pray every night that when I wake up....it will be back. I can learn to deal with the other symptoms, but the vision takes away all my independence....I can't stand it. I'm also supposed to start back to work mid Aug.(work in the schools) and am worried to death that I can't. Worry is the last thing we are supposed to do, but can't help it. Please let me know more about your vision problems. Thanks, Sue

Old 07-24-2005, 03:13 AM   #5
(female)

kimber lee HB User

hey gang, i have had double vision for about 3 months, and i can see fine now. i guess when i looked into the light it must have fired at the optic nerve some how gosh iduno. But the light is a pale blue in color and is only like 1 watt, very strange, thanks for all the questions kimber lee P.s. i bought the light at the 99 cent store.

Old 07-24-2005, 06:27 AM   #6
(female)

Barbbelle HB User

So ahppy for you Kimberlee!!! That is what this board needed was a miracle!! We all continue to hope and pray for a cure and to just get thru each day. Thanks for the fantastic news!!! Think you need to go out and play today!! Thanks be to God! Barb

Closed Thread