It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2005, 08:12 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

KelliD HB User
Question For Beachlover247- one day later

Hey Beachlover!

How are you doing one day later? Any side effects? How goes it with your daughter?

Old 07-30-2005, 08:33 AM   #2
(female)

beachlover247 HB User
Re: For Beachlover247- one day later

Morning Kelli,

I woke up feeling pretty awful around 4-5am. Wasn't really due for tylenol so tuffed it out til around 7. Mainly chills and achey. Took tylenol and except for mild headache, feel pretty decent. I made breakfast this morning!!! Hadn't done that in a while. My daughter is being sweet, just has some times of what I perceive as anger. Pretty normal I guess, after all, she is 14! She has kind of stayed away the last couple of days with a friend. She has been bitten by the love bug and can't think of much else. Only problem is that he is way older than her and it is totallly against our rules for her to date this young, especially someone who just turned 18! So now, she thinks we're "trying to ruin her life"! Ever heard that one before??LOL He came over to our house last eve. to meet us (great timing, huh?. He was with a friend and the friend of my daughter's that she met him through. (does that make sense?) I could not have been more impressed and would be elated for her to have met him later when she's older, but she's not! She says "we're just friends" but, I'm sorry, I've been there and I'm not stupid. sry to go on and on. Thank you so much for checking on me....it feels so good to know how many care and pray for me. I think the solmed is giving me a "boost" Think I'll do my next treatment during the Ranger game in the heat of the day. I've never had the iv so what can I expect day 2, day 3? She only ordered 3 days worth. Supposed to be near 100 today. I used to LOVE summer! Take care and hope you have a great day. Love to keep talking....Sue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2005, 10:15 AM   #3
(female)

marion06095 HB User

Beachlover, thanks so much for the update. For those who follow in your footsteps, it is such a comfort to hear that it isn't all that bad. In a way, I feel we are going through all this together, and that really helps. Thanks again.

Old 07-30-2005, 02:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

KelliD HB User

Beachlover Sue...glad to hear things are going so well! The chills and achiness are typical of the Advil, nothing to worry about!

I am laughing reading what you wrote about your daughter. I am almost 43..but it seems just yesterday I was 14 and in love with my 18 year old tennis instructor. ha!

Have a great rest-of-the-weekend!

Hugs to you!

Closed Thread