It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2005, 01:25 PM   #1
(female)

cshellz HB User
Odd--low blood sugar-like feelings? advice?

Hello all--
Again seeking your kind wise advice. I'm another "limbo" case--I posted last week about the hot weather worsening symptoms. I hope they'll go away--back to normal when the weather changes!! (worried )
Anyway on to todays question: Over the past couple of years the few prob's I had weren't bad enough to do much about (thanks God) but last couple monthes it's all taken a dive: aches, pains, stress-like muscle spasms, buzzies & tingles, itches!!, exhaustion,brain fog, well you know the routine....but lately I have had sudden odd feelings like my blood sugar is crashing. I felt weak, light headed/woozy almost shaky. Had hypoglycemia over the years--but this happens at odd times when my sugar should be fine--and as a test I'll go drink some soda--and most times it doesn't relive the problem. This only lasts for a few minutes (2-10 or 15) and goes away. Anyone have this? Could this be a heat exacerbation? Am I just going nutz? (sigh)
Had pretty thorough going over a couple monthes ago to check out possible heart prob--and all was ok, so I am puzzled. Not on any particular meds either--so cant see what does it. Any input appreciated. Thanks to all--

Old 08-03-2005, 04:35 PM   #2
(male)

just1primate HB User
Re: Odd--low blood sugar-like feelings? advice?

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!.....

I had that for a while, was freeked out by it. Seems to have passed though.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread