It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2005, 04:17 AM   #1
(female)

marion06095 HB User
Wonderful afternoon . . .

Hubby came home from work around 1pm yesterday, and we went up to Six Flags. He is a real rollercoaster junkie, and we always have season passes. We took my push-it wheelchair, because we were going to the water park, which is a very long way from the entrance, and Iíd never make it even with the rollator. We spent over two hours going round and round at the lazy river pool. I havenít laughed that hard in a very long time! Gerry kept tipping over his tube, and getting stuck in the backwash of the big waterfall. I think he was just doing it to make me laugh. I really over did it, and Iím paying now. I didnít sleep at all last night, and Iím feeling all achy and twitchy with bad tremors this morning, but it was well worth it! Iíll probably catch myself a nice long nap later on this morning. That should set me right!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2005, 08:16 AM   #2
(female)

beachlover247 HB User
Re: Wonderful afternoon . . .

Marion that sounds awsome! So glad you got to get out and have fun! They say laughter is the best medicine, and I really think it does help. I helps you have a more positive attitude. Where do you live? I'm in Tx., about 40 min. from Dallas/Ft. Worth area, so we too, usually have season passes to 6 Flags. My kids usuallly go with the school and with the Church group. I save my visits for cooler weather such as spring break, Halloween and Holiday in the Park (Christmas). I just can't do the summer thing.....so Hot! We don't have the passes to the water park. I'm too much of a wimp to get on roller coasters any more...I used too, but my kids love em. So glad you had fun and hope you re-coup rapidly. Have a great day, Sue

Last edited by beachlover247; 08-05-2005 at 08:16 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread