It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2005, 09:49 AM   #1
(female)

shellis HB User
new to all of this looking for help

so almost a year ago I started to have some pretty wierd things start to happen to me. My hands were trembling and i was having these electrical shock like pains shooting in my arms. so i went to my pcp and he was not sure so we took the look and see attitude. so i then started to get this in my legs ans back to. so he did a emg ncv test and they came out normal. so he then sent me to a neuro, a very bad neuro, who ran a mri of the c-spine and brain and when nothing appearent came out she said i was a psych patient to find a good psychiatrist. so i said ok that i have 4 kids maybe it is stress. I am married and have the normal stresses of life but maybe my body is acting strage who knows. but the pain kept up and i started to have treemmors in my legs feeling very dizzy the headaches were continuous, and i was loosing bladder control. so he sent me to a rheumatologist. so iwent thinking that i might have ra my grandmother had it and my mom thinks she has it so i went and she is sending me to another neuro because she really believes that it is ms, or maybe parkinson's except i am only 33. so more likely ms than parkinsons. everytime i go to a ms board and read i seem to have all of the symptoms except i did not have lesions on my brain or c-spine. Is it possible to have ms without lesions? or can the lesions be to small for the mri to pick up on if i am in the begginning? It was an open mri and heard that they are not as good as the closed. i am scared to death, i go to this new neuro on the 24th. i just really had convinced myself that it was not ms because of the first neuro now i am right back to possible ms. any help would be greatly aprreciated .

thanks
sharon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread