It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2005, 09:27 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

KelliD HB User
Facial Pain

Anyone ever experience intense facial pain...like your face itself is in a vise and your head full of pressure? This was not a "headache." It was entirely different. I am assuming it was TN flaring. It kept me awake last night. I have never had *that* sensation before (and hope to never have it again!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2005, 02:02 PM   #2
(female)

kchs1 HB User
Re: Facial Pain

Hey Kelli, It's Me Again. Sweetie I Feel Like That Everyday Amongst Others. So I Know What U Mean Mama.

Kch-s

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2005, 02:59 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User

Is this pain in your nose as well and kind of in your sinuses even though there is nothing wrong with your sinuses? I have this pain and am dizzy as well. I have to take Migraine meds for it and it does help a lot.

Old 08-09-2005, 03:10 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

shellymay HB User

KelliD,

I too experience this everyday!! If you find some relief for it let me know!!

Michelle

Old 08-09-2005, 03:18 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

KelliD HB User

Halls...YES. EXACTLY! I wondered whether it was migraine-related because it was not typical of migraines I have experienced in the past. I'll take this up this the neuro. Thanks, everyone, for your input!!

Old 08-09-2005, 03:49 PM   #6
(female)

brugirl HB User

Hi,
I am new to this board, but I did have the head in a vise feeling the the other day, it lasted a couple of hours.I had never had it there before, but have felt it the same way in my tummy area.I am taking Copaxone since June 2004.It does sound like the same that you are describing.I will add it to my list for the doctor.

brugirl

Closed Thread