It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2005, 10:39 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

ErinS64 HB User
I'm Back!!

Man alot happens in just a few days on here. Needless to say my spinal headache didnt go away. I ended up in the ER monday and guess what they did??? ANOTHER spinal tap. They thought I might have meningitis again. I knew I didnt but the headache was definately comparable. I got to the point where I couldnt even think or talk. They did give me some dilaudid for the pain and it worked wonders. I could still feel the pressure but it didnt hurt and I was actually able to talk like a lucid person again. So now I am just praying I dont get another one from the 2nd spinal tap. My results from the first one were normal. So I went through all of that for NOTHING!! I still have no answer. I guess it means I dont have MS. Which is good...but what the hell is it then???

Erin

Old 08-10-2005, 04:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User
Re: I'm Back!!

OK, that just isn't fair. I am SO SORRY you are going through all of this, hope you are lying down the rest of the night - PLEASE, TAKE IT EASY!
We'll deal with the "no answers" thing after you have cleared the LP thing!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2005, 06:42 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

ErinS64 HB User

oh lil...I am taking it VERY easy. I am still taking the lortabs. I have another headache but it isnt quite as bad as the other one was. The other one went on for 4 days and I dont think I could take that again. It is just so much pressure! Anyway, my husband is yelling at me to get back in bed, so I will talk atcha later.

Erin

Old 08-11-2005, 04:14 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User

GOOD husband! Listen to him. And drink water. See you when you feel better.

Closed Thread