It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2005, 10:38 AM   #1
(female)

kchs1 HB User
Unhappy Ya'll A Gonna Tell Me Off!!!...

IM SOWWY!!!!

GUYS I TURNED 26 ON SEPTEMBER 11TH...AND I LIVE IN NY AND I LOST 5 FRIENDS IN THE TRADE TOWERS 0N SEPT 11TH, 2001! AND THAT DAY MY HUBBY WENT TO CHI-TOWN 4 A WEEK AND I WASN' T DOING TO GOOD THAT DAY. WHAT A LOVELY DAY I HAD HUH?

BUT MY VERY GOOD FRIEND BROUGHT HER SON OVER AND THEY SPENT THAT DAY AND THE WEEK WITH ME. SO I'M HAPPY FOR SMALL MERCIES!!!!!

MRS. KCH-S

OH PS: THERE ARE OTHER HAPPENINGS BUT THAT WILL BE POSTED ANOTHER TIME CAUSE I DONT THINK YA'LL NEED TO HEAR TOO MUCH OF MY BAD NEWS IN ONE SITTING!!

LOVE YA'LL, MISSIN YA'LL
KEREN

Old 09-27-2005, 10:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

KelliD HB User
Re: Ya'll A Gonna Tell Me Off!!!...

I'm too relieved to "hear" your "voice" to want to shout at you...but you ARE grounded, missy! ha! ha!

A belated happy birthday to you, girl!

How are you feeling today?

And it's okay if you don't want to talk...but never feel like you're going to overwhelm us with what's going on with you. The chance to encourage you helps us both - you AND us!

Hugs!!! Okay...your grounding is over now. But next time I am going to make it stick for at least 5 minutes. <grin>

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2005, 11:27 AM   #3
(female)

kchs1 HB User

MOMMY KELLI, U ARE SO FUNNY! I SAID IM SOWWY... I PROMISE TO TRY AND BE A BETTER GIRL OK!!! I LOVE U!!!

THANK U!!! I'M GETTING OLD, BUT I'LL ALWAYS BE A BABY! LOL

Old 09-27-2005, 12:27 PM   #4
Veteran

baddoey HB User

Happy Late Birthday!

go buy yourself something pretty - always makes me feel better.

take care.

Old 09-27-2005, 02:00 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User

YOU AREN'T KIDDING, Little Missy!!! Been SOOOO worried about you, @#$%^^%$#, THERE, just told you off!
I thought about you on your birthday, hoped you were finding a way to have a good one. You know, I have another friend with the same birthday, she turned 50 in 2001. Kinda messed up her plans for a big fun party. She talked about picking another day to celebrate from here on out, maybe you would consider "changing" your birthday?
And you certainly ought to know by now that THIS, of all places, is where you can unburden. Hey, if we can't take the bad with the good we can't call ourselves your FRIENDS!!!
Don't do that again, Mrs., you scared me!

Old 09-27-2005, 02:36 PM   #6
(female)

kchs1 HB User

Im Sowwy Lilc! Im Sowwy...

Trust Me What I Have To Unload On You Guys Is A Lot...so Later For That Cause We're All Gonna Be Emotional After I Let It Out!

Old 09-28-2005, 02:14 PM   #7
(female)

gyrl293 HB User

Keren It is sooooooooooooooo good that your back..We have all been so worried about you.....Happy belated birthday !!!!!! And I agree with the others your grounded !!! =) Hope everthing you need to unload is not bad news. Guess we'll find out till then I'm glad to hear from you and hope your doing well bye

blessings
mari

Old 09-28-2005, 11:29 PM   #8
(female)

kchs1 HB User

HEY GUYS, ITS 2.15AM EASTERN TIME... LOL. I JUST COULDN'T PRESS THE D*** BUTTON TONITE. I KEPT SAYING COME ON KEREN JUST PRESS IT... I COULDN'T. HAD HUBBY TRY, STILL TOO PARANOID TO LET HIM DO IT!!

SO AFTER 2.5 HRS FINALLY DID IT AT 2AM!!!

I'M TIRED AND CRANKY AND IN A WHOLE LOT OF PAIN BUT GOTTA WAIT TILL 2.30 TO TAKE MY POST DOSE OF TYLENOL. I'M TAKING FOREVE TO TYPE BUT THAT'S GOOD CAUSE IT'S NOW 2.25. YYYYEEEEEAAAH. 5 MORE MINUTES TO GO, THEN I CAN GO BRUSH MY TEETH, DO MY EYE DROPS WAIT 5 MORE MINUTES WITH MY EYES CLOSED BEFORE I MOVE SO I WONT BUMP INTO SOMETHING OR FALL THEN I CAN GO TO BED!! YEEAAHH!!

OH AND GUYS PLEASE CHECK THE POST TO ME FROM gyrl293 ON 09-20-2005 I REPLIED THERE.

AND I PROMISE TO OFFLOAD SOON... HOPE YA'LL READY. AND UNFORTUNATELY MARI YES IT IS BAD NEWS!!!

SOWWY

Closed Thread