It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2005, 10:58 AM   #1
(female)

kchs1 HB User
Cool A Little Inspiration...

AFTERNOON FAMILY, A LIL UPDATE. I DO QUICK POSTS AND IM GONE. SO IM PUTTING IN TIME WITH YA'LL TODAY. THIS IS GONNA BE A LIL LONG.

EVERYNIGHT I DO MY SHOT, I DO THE TYLENOL REGIMEN. I TAKE REBIF BY THE WAY. I WOULD BE SICK THE NEXT DAY, I MEAN CANT GET OUT OF BED I HAVE A FLU WEAK.

FROM LAST SATURDAY, I REALIZED HEY I'M NOT SICK, I'M GOOD! I GOT OUT THE BED NO PROBLEMO... TUESDAY SAMETHING, EVEN WENT WALKING WITH MY "TWIN". MY VERY CLOSE FRIEND WHO'S WITH ME EVERYDAY. PEOPLE SAY WE RESEMBLE EACH OTHER, BUT WE THINK IT'S A BUTT THING. LOL BOTH GOT BIG BUTTS.

LAST NIGHT DID THE REGIMEN BUT ONLY BEFORE THE SHOT. IT WAS 2AM I WAS A LIL UNDER.. OK. I FOUND AN HERBAL PAIN RELIVER. THAT SHOT HURTS AND IM A BIG BABY!! HUBBY DID IT FOR ME.

SO I WENT TO BED AT 4AM. LOST TRACK OF TIME. HOUSE HUNTING ONLINE.

( - removed - please do not post commercial websites on our message boards - ) POETRY IS MY HEART AFTER GOD AND MY NOW HUBBY!! SO I LOVE IT. BACK IN COLLEGE I WAS MOSTLY KNOWN FOR VENTING. RELEASING THE STRESSES OF BUSTING MY BUTT AND PUTTING MYSELF THROUGH COLLEGE. I WANTED IT SO I DID IT. OK SO I WAS ON EDGE ALOT. THEN I STARTED MODELING AND THEN I MET HIM.

HE INVADED MY MIND AND HEART. HE ENCOURAGED ME AND SORRY HONEY... AND FREAKED ME WAS WITH HIM FOR 5 YEARS. MET HIM AT 19.5. I STARTED WRITING ONLY EROTIC POETRY, FOR THE PAST 6.5 YEARS I'VE WRITTEN ONLY EROTIC STUFF. UNTIL RECENTLY. I STARTED STRAYING AND I WRITE WHATEVER IS IN MY HEART AND MIND AT THE TIME.

THE IS A PIECE THAT I NEED TO SHARE WITH YA'LL. WROTE IT TODAY AT 12.01 PM.

JUST LIFE...

LET NOT THE STRUGGLES OF LIFE CONSUME YOU
BUT YOU SHOULD INSTEAD CONSUME THEM
WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING THROUGH
KNOW THAT NO MATTER HOW LONG THE BAD OR EVEN TERRIBLE DAYS SEEM
THERE WILL BE GOOD DAYS!!!

UMM, IT IS SAID THAT:

1) THE RAINBOW COMES OUT AFTER IT RAINS.

2) THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. ( FOR U KELLI)

3) MY ADDITION: LIFE IS HARD AT TIMES, BUT WITH LOVE AND HOPE. YOU
CAN MAKE IT THROUGH ANYTHING!!

4) THERE IS PEACE AFTER THE STORM.

5) JOY COMES IN THE MORNING. ( FOR U LILC)

6) LET GO AND LET GOD!

7) GOD IS GOOD!!!

GOT UP THIS MORNING TO A PHONE CALL, NOT FEELING TOO GOOD, BUT IT WAS A FRIEND ON THE LINE. THEN I GOT ONLINE AND THAT FRIEND AND I CHATTED FOR A BIT. WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THAT FRIEND HELPED ME TO FEEL BETTER MENTALLY SO I COULD THEREFORE FEEL BETTER PHYSICALLY. ISN'T IT FUNNY?? YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH ANYTHING WITH LOVE AND HOPE!!!!

OH, P.S: ALL THE TIME!!!

MRS. KEREN. H-S

Last edited by moderator2; 10-11-2005 at 04:58 PM. Reason: please do not type in all capital letters - please read and follow the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2005, 03:13 PM   #2
(female)

gyrl293 HB User
Re: A Little Inspiration...

Oh Keren its so good to know your smiling again..... I'm also happy that the flu feeling went away for at least a little bit ....I'm doing very good with the rebif not one symptom .....Thank God....
But you got to get out and go walking with your twin LOL good for you

Breath in the time of change!!!!!! There is a new crispness to life and your getting through that tunnel even if you think your standing still
Keep what you love in your heart and show what you love your heart

Keep smiling cause your beautiful when you do .....
Many Blessing for you
Mari

Old 10-06-2005, 06:31 PM   #3
(female)

Shadowrider HB User

How inspirational to read your uplifting insight knowing the background...in the midst of such challenges! I have always loved the Bible verse, Joy Comes in the Morning! It does seem like all of our worries pile onto us at night and make it hard to rest, but in the morning, everything seems "doable"....thanks for sharing your poem. I'm a poet also and writing is such therapy!

Shad

Old 10-07-2005, 02:36 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User

Keren, there is so much stuff wanting to bust out of you, I'm so glad you RECORD some of it!! What a wonderful thing to read in the morning!
I remember when you first came here, you couldn't walk at all. You are a marvel, an inspiration, God's doing GREAT THINGS through you and for you.
Love you, Mrs.!

Old 10-07-2005, 06:57 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

StephanieAnne HB User

Keren
Thank you for your inspiration and wonderful poem

Maybe you can do this every week?

I have found that being positive is the only way to handle this disease, and I find joy in everything, the birds, the change of seasons [which I used to hate] just waking up in the morning, laughing kids, flowers, this world is amazing. I realize now how much of God helps all of us every day and maybe it took this illness to see it. You just never know what is around the corner,

Keep them words a coming!

Old 10-07-2005, 07:46 AM   #6
(female)

gingypinge3 HB User

Thank you Thank you Thank you... been going through a little trying time myself.
every little inspiration helps.

Old 10-08-2005, 03:39 PM   #7
(female)

kchs1 HB User

Shad, Mari, Lilc, thanks for the continuous (sp?) support. Stephanie, never know, I mught just take you on. Make it my little project!!! And Giny you are MOST welcomed anytime!!!

Thanks guys.

Not my words and dont really belive in fortune cookies and stuff but listen to this... "THE WILL TO DO, THE SOUL TO DARE, IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING IF YOU PREPARE!!"

THINK ABOUT THAT.

SMAWH, BLESSINGS
MRS.KCH-S

Old 10-09-2005, 03:24 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User

Keren, as if you didn't already know, I love TD Jakes. Your fortune cookie reminded me of something he said once about hearing from God. Bishop Jakes was talking about people getting stuck in "wait" mode. It's like, one time, fifteen years ago, God said "Wait." Some people get to thinking that ONE WORD is God's will for the rest of their lives. But we still need to pay attention and be able to recognize His voice, because if we don't we might miss the time when He says "Now MOVE!"
I didn't get it right, but I hope it makes a little sense! He SHO' NUFF has a plan for you. Why would He not send a message in a fortune cookie?! Get PREPARED!!!

Old 10-11-2005, 04:54 PM   #9
(female)

kchs1 HB User

Lilc, U're So Right!! He Must Have A Huge Plan For Me!! Your Right. God Uses What Ever Medium That He Desires To Talk To Us. I Didn't Think Of It That Way. I Guess I Forgot.

And Yes... You Made Loads Of Sense?

You From Down South? Ms. Sho'nuff? Lol!!!

K

Old 10-11-2005, 08:26 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User

I'm not from Down South, just love the Southern sensibility! Keep sharing your inspiration with us, thank you!

Old 10-12-2005, 06:34 PM   #11
(female)

kchs1 HB User

Anytime Lilc!!!

Closed Thread