It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2006, 05:16 AM   #1
(male)

steerpike HB User
Soreness?

Just curious, do any of you have sore knees, elboes, feet, or muscles? I feel like I've run a marathon or lifted too many weights a lot of the time.

Anyway, I've been giving the antibiotics a try. Interestingly, my symptoms have migrated away from my legs..... the weakness has improved at least 50%. Although, my face/arms/upper body are doubly weak and numb instead. Still have a nasty sore throat too.

I'm only on the Biaxin at the moment.... tommorrow I'm going to start taking the plaquenil too.

Still, I probably have something like MS. And all this is to no avail.

arg. I'm still waiting to have my MRI interpreted.... My neuro hasn't gotten back to me with a follow up apointment yet either. Maybe I'll be taken more seriously if they find something.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2006, 05:43 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Blessed4Life HB User
Re: Soreness?

steerpike,

I've got the pain too. I get pain all over at various times, but most of my pain is in my ankles and feet. My feet especially hurt when I first wake up in the morning and if I where closed in shoes. I used to where high heels every day but now my feet hurt in flats. I can where running shoes and feel like I have been walking for days within the first hour. I usually just suffer from the pain but if it becomes too much I take pain killers.

I too was not taken seriously at my first neuro appointment. I left feeling luck a nut I have, after procrastinating for months, started a journal of my symptoms. Originally I had decided not to go back until I was unable to walk or something. I realize that would be crazy. I hope that taking the journal will make it easier to explain what I have been going through.

Michelle

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread