It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2006, 06:14 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Lisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB User
When Will It End!?!

This flare has lasted way too long for comfort.

The spasisity in my legs and feet and torso.... I'm actually GETTING USED TO IT!! My eyes "settled down" but unfortunately they are back to "normal" which is very near-sighted with a lazy eye. It was nice to have straight eyes for a week and wear glasses from 8 or 10 years ago!

Doc put me on Baclofen (as needed, no refills) but it doesn't DO ANYTHING for my legs and feet, etc.!@! I got a little sleepy when I took a whole pill instead of half, but that was ok because it was late and I had to get some sleep that night. I haven't taken any more...

Did the IV thing a week ago. Had an MRI on Friday... What can I do next? It's driving me crazy and making me feel like such a useless lump of flesh because I can't keep my house clean or even walk out to the mailbox! When I get back I hurt so bad I have to lay down for an hour.

Yes, I have great neighbors who have helped out, but how long can this go on?!?! Maybe I'm just too impatient.

Oh, for the days when fatigue was the main issue!!!

Old 08-03-2006, 07:08 AM   #2
(female)

hkholwerda HB User
Re: When Will It End!?!

When are you going to get your MRI results? Are you on one of the CARB's? I am sorry you are going through a tought time. You need to try and stay positive, stress makes flares start and last longer. I know it isn't easy, but things could be a ton worse! Thoughts are with you!
Take Care!
Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread