It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2006, 12:44 PM   #1
(female)

maryjean HB User
Question finger and toe pain

Hi, haven't posted in a while because don't know anything more than before. Had a clean brain MRI in Dec. but all kinds of crazy feelings going on still. Waiting for my records to head to another doc due to my husband's job loss and now on Medicaid.
Besides the incredible fatigue(on lexapro for anxiety since that is what they said it was at GP), have incredible pain in fingers and toes off and on all day. As for spasms? I feel like I have popcorn popping one pop at a time in legs or arms often, is that what others are feeling too? Very frustrated and depressed w/ the situation here. Tired of complaining, but soooo frustrated w/ whatever is happening here.

Take care, MaryJ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2006, 03:09 PM   #2
(female)

Heddi HB User
Re: finger and toe pain

Do you think the lexapro is what is causing the incredible fatigue? I am also on lexapro and extremely fatigued but I just thought it was due to the MS and the summer. I may try and stop taking lexapro for a minute and see if the fatigue goes away.

Sorry you are having such issue with spasms. I have infrequent twitches.

I wish you better health and peace within.

Heather

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2006, 04:11 PM   #3
(female)

maryjean HB User

I had the fatigue before I was put on lexapro. I was taking lunesta(cut downto 1/2 a pill and now off entirely) cuz I thought that was causing the fatigue. I am sleeping at night, but doesn't take much at all to exhaust me.
Had car problems today, so tomorrow has to be a better day in more ways than one.

Thanks for responding,

Mary J

Old 08-08-2006, 05:08 PM   #4
(female)

Heddi HB User

I guess I need to stay on the lexapro for anxiety that was troubling me and just deal with the fatigue since it may not be the cause afterall. Some days I just want to lay in bed all day but I have to get up and go to work.

Poor dear when it rains it pours. But God willing this too shall pass. I hope your evening is better than your day.

Heather

Closed Thread