It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
(female)

w0rldflame HB User
on the rollercoster again.....

I had my baby 6 weeks ago

However over the last two weeks a number of issues are starting to resurface again.. All things that disappeared while pregnant..

So back on the oh it's just stress or your weight bandwagon..

I told my husband that I am not going to a doctor unless something really serious happens. Like I burn my hand on the oven and not feel it again.
He wants me to go and ask for a physical but not go into detail about my pain and symptoms.. Just let them do bloodwork etc.. I really don't want to go through all that again over vague symptoms returning.

So, I just wanted to say hi.. I am trying to put this in the back of my mind and ignore it, I have to much to get done right now to be slowed down with pain and all this other stuff again.
But, I thought I would say hi again and let you know I have been following the threads and glad to see that everyone is doing ok.

How does Nikki like the Newer job? I haven't seen her post in awhile.

ok... see you all soon

Old 07-04-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: on the rollercoster again.....

Hi World Flame- Ive actually been posting daily- you have to look for my name, and then find other posts by me!! Im sorry to hear you arent feeling 100%, but congrats on the baby!!!

Its not uncommon to relapse after giving birth, you know that, right? Your homrones are all over the place- if you are going to relapse, this would be the time...you really should give your Neuro a call, and let him know what is going on, that the baby has come, and that you are having some symptoms...depending on whether or not you are breast feeding, you might not have allot of options, but there might be some....also, its the weather- with this weather getting hot so suddenly, allot of us are experiencing extreme fatigue and feeling yucky!

You asked about my new job. Its 9 weeks old now! So far, I like it, its very difficult- Im working with Hospice patients, which is the final cog in my wheel for health care. Ive covered it all now, from beginning to end- and since Im a phyisician Liasion, and still director of marketing for the state- this is a very "deep" position to be in. The good news is Im working 50 hours a week, instead of 70+- and they do not bother me on weekends usually. Im not managing others, just overseeing accounts- and its working out better then the last position. Plus, my bosses and teammates are very compassionate and caring people- you kind of have to be dealing with critical and chronic illnesses of patients and their loved ones...this isnt "all about business" but more about "comfort care" and making last days count- so this is a whole lot nicer group of people I deal with daily. But thanks for asking!!

I hope you are a happy mommy, and I agree with your husband, that you should get your blood levels checked and a routine physical- it cant hurt you to have your Neuro give you a quick look see and make sure there isnt anything obvious which can be done.....but mostly I think its your bodies way of saying "get some rest" and try to stay sane with a new baby in the house.

Hugs to you...and keep us posted.
Nikki

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2009, 01:34 AM   #3
(female)

w0rldflame HB User
Re: on the rollercoster again.....

Thanks Nikki.
Glad to here that the "New" job is going well. Wow 9 weeks got away from me

If my legs keep bothering me the way they are; I just might schedule a doctor appointment. I just don't think it will do any good.
I will keep you updated. If hubby gets laid off in the next week then I may just schedule the doctor appointment so that he can drive me.

I hope everything else has worked out ok for you too..

Closed Thread