Hi I am a 39 year old female.
3 years ago my symptoms started.
Numbness around my head as tho wearing a tight swimming cap
Incredible muscle weakness and fatigue.
The tingling spread to my hands and feet.
I have "tender points" but they are not bilateral and are not always
I have CostoChondritis (inflamed rib muscles)
IBS since a child.
This took me to a neuro in 2007, had MRI - all clear.
Was terrified of MS and am still having doubts.
This is what I live with now.
- Muscle stiffness after resting day or night
- Vertical grooves on nails
- Stiff joints(knuckles) on hands mainly at night
- Painful sternum
- headaches and 5 migraines in last 3 years after only ever having 2 prior
- pain behind right eye and a slight sight disturbance not constant
- muscle weakness - could not hold a weight for any length of time
Does this sound like Fibro or MS to you???
I need the reassurance.